What's new

Review Smoktech Magneto V3

Just watched your review Martyn, good stuff! Only downside is it not fitting a kick at 18650, would have been nice to have that option. Will it fit protected 18650's in it? I'm a bit of a newby with mechs so will a fuse protect unprotected batteries from fully discharging?

No problem........ I'm relatively new to the Mech world too. I spent a lot of time researching this. I use eFest batteries (nipple top) and I only tend to use the Magneto in 18350 mode as it's so nice in the hand. I don't use the Vape Fuse as I trust myself not to put the battery in the wrong way and never to transport the mod 'unlocked'. I only use it in the house so the battery life isn't an issue. I don't own a Kick but if I did I'd probably use it with 18490 batteries. I wouldn't use the kick for protection, more for wattage or voltage regulation to give a more regulated vape and protect the battery from over discharge.

As far as I know a Vape Fuse will protect any battery from a short and is one use only. I don't think it would protect unprotected batteries from fully discharging. I'm sure someone will correct me if that's wrong.

In summary......... FOR ME (Please be careful, I can't RECOMMEND you use this set up) and my personal situation I find eFest 18350's just fine without a kick or fuse. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom