What's new

Buttered Bush ..... I kid you not.

Been a bit of a nerve wracker for me this flavour - mint is very far outside our normal wheelhouse.

so it s great to hear this feedback :)

thanks guys!

Will give this a go at some point. Not my usual profile but am intrigued.

I ended up vaping it all day yesterday, the second day removed any of the prior reservations I had about it. It's rather good. I have had to pack it away for a rainy day though, it will dissapear rather too quickly otherwise :2thumbsup:

So I battered the buttered bush last night and I at least was happy.....very murray mintish, could even say a posh murray mint.
At 12 watts you get hit by the mint, followed by the rest.....lovely stuff, well balanced, be interesting to see what/if a longer steep does to it....either way its a chicken dinner from me.

Am holding off on buying this as my taste buds have all over the place for the past 2 months. I can taste my food but not my vapes very much.

Am holding off on buying this as my taste buds have all over the place for the past 2 months. I can taste my food but not my vapes very much.

Hope that sorts itself out soon, you need to be able to taste your vapes!!!

Hope that sorts itself out soon, you need to be able to taste your vapes!!!

Yeah, it all becomes a bit boring. Had to stop using my GK2 as it was a waste of money using the coils. At least I have RTAs to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom