What's new

Aspire RiiL X - OUT NOW!

The wait is finally over! The super bouji Aspire RiiL X is out now!

Always at the forefront of on-trend vaping, Aspire have created the RiiL X. Boasting the most incredible styling a vaping product has ever seen and backed up by a robust body and powerful performance, the RiiL X is the true meaning of the word bouji!

Super fast charge time means you are never more than 20 minutes away from 100% battery life, as the RiiL X can charge from dead to fully charged in 20 minutes!

We recommend using 50/50 Freebase or Nicotine Salt with this device, to attain maximum flavour and coil life.

Available in Silver for now, with the super limited edition Gold variant coming at a later date.

TECH SPECS:
  • Trendy and stylish looks with a small body, metallic shell, ergonomic luggage-shape.
  • Patented product
  • Using AF coils, it perpetuates the great flavour you get from the Flexus Q
  • Convenient side airflow adjustment from MTL to RDTL
  • Easy side fill
  • Well-crafted chain included to take the RiiL X with you anytime, anywhere
  • Transparent pod designed to help you check your juice levels..