What's new

Here we go Again 18/3/2022

Why is it still so bad in the uk?
U guys need to wash your hands more..lol

(Im totally j/k)

Why is it still so bad in the uk?
U guys need to wash your hands more..lol

(Im totally j/k)
its concert season. ive had almost a million around the corner from me in out national football stadium wembley which holds 90,000 a night. then we had the queens jubille which brought even more in close proximity of each other and now no one wears a mask. and also party in hyde park which i believe has 65,000 a night.

I must admit I haven't paid much attention to the entire Covid thingy (read any whatsoever lol), but where do these huge numbers cone from?

I just took a look at world-o-meter figures for Friday as it appears they have stopped bothering updating at weekends and it shows new cases of 20,720 and total cases in the UK of 408,597 and 87 deaths. Not small numbers by any means and I'm not claiming world-o-meter to be quaranteed accurate, but totally out of whack with the numbers being quoted here

I must admit I haven't paid much attention to the entire Covid thingy (read any whatsoever lol), but where do these huge numbers cone from?

I just took a look at world-o-meter figures for Friday as it appears they have stopped bothering updating at weekends and it shows new cases of 20,720 and total cases in the UK of 408,597 and 87 deaths. Not small numbers by any means and I'm not claiming world-o-meter to be quaranteed accurate, but totally out of whack with the numbers being quoted here

maybe that’s confirmed tested cases. because few people can or need to test themselves any more, the actual figures are much higher than the known ones, so zoe, ons etc are estimating based on various factors.

maybe that’s confirmed tested cases. because few people can or need to test themselves any more, the actual figures are much higher than the known ones, so zoe, ons etc are estimating based on various factors.

And of course relying on those that test positive to report it..... I know a good few folks that haven't TBH don't think I would bother reporting a positive test either

Back
Top Bottom