What's new

Just wow

big john

Postman
Well it came today,the flavour is awesome tbh not tried the tank yet just waiting on my juice delivery but what a awesome rdta 20211108_180453.jpg

Attachments

• 20211108_180449.jpg
    20211108_180449.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 161
Yeah best one yet, not tried the profile PS yet but this is my favourite so far, got two of them in RDA mode

Yeah best one yet, not tried the profile PS yet but this is my favourite so far, got two of them in RDA mode
I've not tried the tank as of yet I'm hoping it's very close on flavour if it is I'll be getting another the flavour is mad

I've not tried the tank as of yet I'm hoping it's very close on flavour if it is I'll be getting another the flavour is mad
Don't over stuff the cotton into the juice wells in tank mode. it'll strangle the juice flow. You want the cotton just sitting on top of the steel ropes. Flavour on these is great in either set up & it squonks well in RDA set up.

Don't over stuff the cotton into the juice wells in tank mode. it'll strangle the juice flow. You want the cotton just sitting on top of the steel ropes. Flavour on these is great in either set up & it squonks well in RDA set up.
Thanks for that mate ill let you no once my juice arrives how I get on

Yeah as others have said, this is by far the best in the Series, the OG being a close 2nd. The 1.5 was a little disappointing and Ive currently fighting trying to get what I expect to come from the PS version but the RDTA is just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom