What's new

Want the chance of a Golden Ticket?

Love the rabbits and unreal, great flavours albeit not too kind to coils. Worth it for the flavours tho lol.

My ALL TIME Favourite Liquids all live under the Dispergo Hat, so I have always allowed some leniency in my thinking. I totally understand all points of view, but wouldn't stop buying what I consider to be the most exciting Range of Fruit Liquids out there :)
Each to Their own though and again, I do understand.

@Ian (Dispergo) I appreciate what you're saying, BUT, my choice is to blackball those who sell them.

Wow, so where are you buying your groceries and fuel from? Every supermarket and garage I know of round my way sell disposables. Nothing ordered on the slow boat then? or do overseas purchases not count because that’s someone else’s problem? ;)

Hi there in conjunction with POTV we would like to offer a 1 lucky person a Golden ticket for the value of £50 that can be used on our website www.dispergo.co.uk on anything you fancy.

That's a cracking offer @Ian (Dispergo) love your Okay Orange range, particularly the Cherry Liquorice and the Juicy Peach & Apricot.

Wow, so where are you buying your groceries and fuel from? Every supermarket and garage I know of round my way sell disposables. Nothing ordered on the slow boat then? or do overseas purchases not count because that’s someone else’s problem? ;)

That's a cracking offer @Ian (Dispergo) love your Okay Orange range, particularly the Cherry Liquorice and the Juicy Peach & Apricot.
Thank you @Squidgy glad you enjoy them :)

My ALL TIME Favourite Liquids all live under the Dispergo Hat, so I have always allowed some leniency in my thinking. I totally understand all points of view, but wouldn't stop buying what I consider to be the most exciting Range of Fruit Liquids out there :)
Glad to hear that Rob that makes us very happy! We have started doing E Liquid discounts in the shop (Juice of the week) Where we discount a certain E Liquid for that week. We do the same online a couple of times a week as well as a little return to our customers.

Thanks Rob :)

View attachment 276080

Hi there in conjunction with POTV we would like to offer a 1 lucky person a Golden ticket for the value of £50 that can be used on our website www.dispergo.co.uk on anything you fancy.

All you need to do is Use the POTV20 code on our website with an order, Really is as simple as that :)

This will run from Now 18.5.2022 until the 31.5.2022 at 5pm.

We will then pick a name at random from the entrants and make contact with you so you are able to claim your golden Ticket!

I want to wish all of you the best of luck and IT COULD BE YOU!!!

Must be off legal vaping age to enter & there will be one luck winner.

Thanks very much to POTV for working with us on this.

View attachment 276080
Still going if anyone wants the opportunity! Jump on it :)

Morning everyone! This will end after lunch today, So if you want a chance of winning a golden ticket now is your chance. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom