What's new

Got fat?

15st 2.5 lbs this morning, the "diet" starts today now that Christmas, New Years, birthdays & Christmas chocolates are out the way. Want to be 14st to 14st 7

*by diet, I mean not eating utter shite & drinking booze

- No beers
- No chocolates, biscuits, crisps etc ie cheap & easy snacks
- No takeaways

I might ease off a little of on Sunday but cutting out junk should lose a bit of fluffiness to start off with

14st 12.5 lbs this morning, the first week always sees off a few pounds, just getting rid of the bloat & excess sugar

Now the hard part, the weekend

14st 7.5lbs as of this morning, think I'm losing it a bit too fast but there's still some "fluff" to come off

Doing 500 cals a meal with 100-150 cal snacks in between, I seem quite happy with that & don't get all that hungry

It's a mate's surprise birthday party tonight so I'll have a few beers, probably feel off tomorrow & eat junk. It'll derail it a bit but I'm not being anti social

I seem to have some control on the shoulder by doing absolutely nothing with it, I'm moving it around a bit to keep the blood flowing but if I do anything with it, it gives me gyp. Just lying on my back on the floor, foam rolling & using the massage ball seem to help loads. Scan's a week Wednesday

I'm the fattest I've been for 20 years, I might as well go on a crash diet and eat fuck all, as I cant taste my food, due to post covid or it just tastes perverted anyway. I will also need to kick the daily booze into touch, and get back to beers no more than once or twice a week. But whats left that's nice, eating boring foods, no alcohol, not much sex (due to both of us having medical issues), cant swim much, cant cycle much, cant use the spin cycle much, cant hike, yoga is too dangerous, cant do weights. It's all bollocks.

I can walk though, so will start at that 10,000 steps a day, I do love walking.

14st 7.5lbs as of this morning, think I'm losing it a bit too fast
A stone in a month should be ok, I done it in 2010, 2 stone in 2 1/2 months, then a total of 4 stone in a year - 5ft 10, 15 stone 8, down to 11.8, which seemed a bit skinny tbh, 44 inch waist down to very loose 34. Which I kept off for over 2 years until my back went.

Stick this here, as a start off point
surprise.gif

bmi.JPG

Surprised myself, never really take much notice of BMI tbh

Untitled.png

There's zero chance I could ever be 11st 3

Bmi is good for a fat fooker like me, or perhaps for really skinny people, used as a tracker.

I'm the fattest I've been for 20 years, I might as well go on a crash diet and eat fuck all, as I cant taste my food, due to post covid or it just tastes perverted anyway. I will also need to kick the daily booze into touch, and get back to beers no more than once or twice a week. But whats left that's nice, eating boring foods, no alcohol, not much sex (due to both of us having medical issues), cant swim much, cant cycle much, cant use the spin cycle much, cant hike, yoga is too dangerous, cant do weights. It's all bollocks.

I can walk though, so will start at that 10,000 steps a day, I do love walking.

A stone in a month should be ok, I done it in 2010, 2 stone in 2 1/2 months, then a total of 4 stone in a year - 5ft 10, 15 stone 8, down to 11.8, which seemed a bit skinny tbh, 44 inch waist down to very loose 34. Which I kept off for over 2 years until my back went.

I'm sorry to read you are not having a good time of it right now. I do hope you get your full sense of taste back. Are you getting any treatment at a hospital for that?

I'm sorry to read you are not having a good time of it right now. I do hope you get your full sense of taste back. Are you getting any treatment at a hospital for that?

No, I don't think there is any treatment :18: I'm used to it by now, bit of a bummer though!

Back
Top Bottom