What's new

New to the vaping appreciate any help!

Welcome to POTV @Vaping on the dole , any questions just ask though you may find similar questions already answered. The main thing is to stay off the smokes and we are here to help you do that. Well Done for getting this far.

You've chosen a good kit and welcome to vaping not smoking and you've had lots of great advice. Cleaning the Nautilus 3 tank is easy just strip it down and wash in a bit of washing up liquid and then rinse in warm water and dry thoroughly. If you are switching from tobacco to fruit juice or any other very different flavour give it a clean, otherwise just keep an eye on the base when you replace the coil and if it is getting gunked up just give that part a clean. How long a coil lasts varies on how much you vape and the type of juice but the tell tale sign is always when the flavour starts to deteriorate.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome @Vaping on the dole . You're doing good so far. As others have said 50/50 is a safe ratio for all the coils in your range. With 70pg you might experience some leaking/ gurgling or flooding.
To prime the coil just put a couple of drops down the centre of the coil before putting it in the device. Then put the coil in the tank and fill and leave for about 10 mins. Start vaping at a lower wattage than you would normally for that coil to bed it in. Maybe half a dozen puffs. You can then build the watts up to your sweet spot.
Have a look at onepoundliquid and 88vape for some cheap liquid.

Thanks will take your advice on board really good advice. Thanks a lot for your help. I more than appreciate it.

You've chosen a good kit and welcome to vaping not smoking and you've had lots of great advice. Cleaning the Nautilus 3 tank is easy just strip it down and wash in a bit of washing up liquid and then rinse in warm water and dry thoroughly. If you are switching from tobacco to fruit juice or any other very different flavour give it a clean, otherwise just keep an eye on the base when you replace the coil and if it is getting gunked up just give that part a clean. How long a coil lasts varies on how much you vape and the type of juice but the tell tale sign is always when the flavour starts to deteriorate.

I think I have chosen a decent kit I really like the zelos 3 and have been getting on great with it and it’s keeping me off the roll ups. I find it to be a very good piece of kit.

Thanks for the good tips and I have got all the basics I need to know now and will use everyone of everyone’s comments in my vaping journey.

The information I have got from everyone is priceless and shows the depth of experience that you lot have.

All the questions I had have been answered and that’s more than I could have asked for.

Just to add, i vape mainly 50/50 liquid and find the .7 coil the best.Im not that keen on aspire's mesh coils,but thats just my opinion.

Just to add, i vape mainly 50/50 liquid and find the .7 coil the best.Im not that keen on aspire's mesh coils,but thats just my opinion.

I been using the ones that came in the box and yet to buy a set of coils yet.

I take it your referring to the 0.7 Ohm Nautilus 2s BVC one?

I might well give it a go well I think are try a few different aspire ones and then settle on the one I like the most. I guess that’s part and parcel of vaping trying different things.

Thanks for your taking time to comment.

I might well give it a go well I think are try a few different aspire ones and then settle on the one I like the most. I guess that’s part and parcel of vaping trying different things.

Hi and welcome. :)

Just a thought, but when you buy coils, it's a good idea to get them from somewhere recommended - there are dodgy coils out there and they can really spoil the experience. I know a good few on here use these guys.

https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/collections/aspire-coils

Yes they're the ones,.7 non mesh.They are around £7 @ vapestorm, free delivery too.i vape those at 17 watts,thats all.

Hi and welcome. :)

Just a thought, but when you buy coils, it's a good idea to get them from somewhere recommended - there are dodgy coils out there and they can really spoil the experience. I know a good few on here use these guys.

https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/collections/aspire-coils
Okay thanks for the suggestion will check them out. Oh yeah I only want to buy genuine stuff for my vape.

I was thinking of buying from vapekit as I’m in the uk and there a uk company they have lots of reviews on there website from people. But that doesn’t always matter.

Does anyone know if vapekit are a genuine seller?

Back
Top Bottom