What's new

Are You Having The Booster ?

Wife’s having her forth jab today, just had a sore arm with the previous jabs so here’s hoping this one’s the same with no problems.

Wife’s having her forth jab today, just had a sore arm with the previous jabs so here’s hoping this one’s the same with no problems.

soar arm lasted me roughly 4 days. couldnt feel anything unless i pressed it so hopefully all will be well.

Thank you, but typical fecking telly - chuntered on about the politics and nobody discussed the figures that were quoted and I was interested in! :D

aye, prob because the figures were made up though. dr hilary got him telt. selfish cunt. :)

Wife had the forth jab no queuing straight in was back out in ten minutes it was the Pfizer one again so she didn’t have to sit for 15 minutes like last time. She’s had no reaction not even an aching arm, so all good so far.:clapping:

Need to find a az booster for my wife, otherwise she won't have it (Pfizer)

i think they might have ditched it. not heard of any boosters being az.

Finally, after much foraging, phone calls, unanswered letters to my wife's GP, random drop in's to vac hub and locations, my wife has had the AZ booster. It took someone (called Lindy) stepping up and telling me she would get the AZ for my wife, that was early Tuesday afternoon and this morning the deed was done. No more AZ shots are available after January 31st, no idea why, perhaps they go out of date then :hmm:

Finally, after much foraging, phone calls, unanswered letters to my wife's GP, random drop in's to vac hub and locations, my wife has had the AZ booster. It took someone (called Lindy) stepping up and telling me she would get the AZ for my wife, that was early Tuesday afternoon and this morning the deed was done. No more AZ shots are available after January 31st, no idea why, perhaps they go out of date then :hmm:

it seems az are focusing more on poorer countries from an article i was reading. the west is probably prioritising the rna ones because they work better.

Back
Top Bottom