What's new

2fdeals reply about UK VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already got permition thank you. So a mute point and a waste of both your time and mine to reply. It's cool though @Mitz
Not a moot point at all. People see PMs posted and may think it's carte blanche. So I've clarified the rules for posting PM's. Cool? Good.

Any yes, it's "moot" not "mute". :P

Last edited:
Not a moot point at all. People see PM's posted and may think it's carte blanche. So I've clarified the rules for posting PM's. Cool? Good.

I did know the rules, but it is common courtesy to ask the person involved even if there where no rules. I dunno why the mods feel the need to add the rule as its another we are telling you what to do in my eyes. But i understand other members may not have known but yes @Mitz give me some credit i have been around for more than 5 years and with all the things that could get you in trouble on line i am careful, hence my moans about posts that could be seen as picking on folks etc, some things can come back and bite you. If you look at my other post from flawless i had permission and shared the post with them hence there like of the post.

I did know the rules, but it is common courtesy to ask the person involved even if there where no rules. I dunno why the mods feel the need to add the rule as its another we are telling you what to do in my eyes. But i understand other members may not have known but yes @Mitz give me some credit i have been around for more than 5 years and with all the things that could get you in trouble on line i am careful, hence my moans about posts that could be seen as picking on folks etc, some things can come back and bite you. If you look at my other post from flawless i had permission and shared the post with them hence there like of the post.
As I said mate, it wasn't just directed at you. If it was I would've quoted you. Many members read these threads, both old and grizzled members and newer, fresher members. I could've quoted you, I could've posted "don't post PMs". I did neither, I simply clarified that posting entire private messages requires the sender's prior approval for the benefit of anyone who reads the thread. Don't take it so personally, I'm certainly not picking on you. In fact, I don't think I've pulled you up once for anything, have I?

Last edited:
Hiding from everyone mainly while battling demons.
Usually hide from people anyway.
Battling demons alone rarely works in my experience mate. Most demons take a team effort to conquer. Lots of people on this forum who give a shit, myself included. My inbox is always open as I know are many others. Even if I'm not on the forum a pm pings my email address. I'll happily give you my email address, even my phone number.

I don't know what kind of help you've previously sought or are receiving now but there is help out there mate. Imho, the worst thing you can do is to isolate yourself. If you're struggling, and you haven't done so already, the answer is to reach out for professional help. This place and its members can act as a temporary bandage at times but if things are festering underneath then like any type of wound, it needs airing and treating. :)

Imho.

As I said mate, it wasn't just directed at you. If it was I would've quoted you. Many members read these threads, both old and grizzled members and newer, fresher members. I could've quoted you, I could've posted "don't post PM's". I did neither, I simply clarified that posting entire private messages requires the sender's prior approval for the benefit of anyone who reads the thread. Don't take it so personally, I'm certainly not picking on you. In fact, I don't think I've pulled you up once for anything, have I?

@Mitz it's cool mate. Recently there has been a number of negative posts on the forum and some stuff starts to worry/get to me. it's starting to make me think whether to just abandon ship as the forum has seemed to become more argumentative and to much piss taking goes on with lots of members following one anothers ill comments with more negativity. This is something that i dislike, and feel i may be better off not bothering to try and help others or have a point as it seems the same couple or so members always try and pull my posts apart. I don't come on here to create offence but it seems to cause others to argue rather than have a valid point, there is no need for it. To be honest there's not much going on in the industry at the moment so i have been trying to avoid the forum at times. I feel some folks want to rule the forum rather than use it how it is meant. Everyone is entitled to an opinion without others policing them it's ok to disagree but i think some folks word things so it comes across offencive on purpose. Anyhow peace to you @Mitz and all the best. I may or may not speak to you again but at the moment i am undecided whether to just say enoughs enough i am out. I will log out now and enjoy the rest of my week away, If i don't log in Sunday or Monday i am either taking a long break in the hope things improve, or it;s bye bye from me for good.

@Mitz it's cool mate. Recently there has been a number of negative posts on the forum and some stuff starts to worry/get to me. it's starting to make me think whether to just abandon ship as the forum has seemed to become more argumentative and to much piss taking goes on with lots of members following one anothers ill comments with more negativity. This is something that i dislike, and feel i may be better off not bothering to try and help others or have a point as it seems the same couple or so members always try and pull my posts apart. I don't come on here to create offence but it seems to cause others to argue rather than have a valid point, there is no need for it. To be honest there's not much going on in the industry at the moment so i have been trying to avoid the forum at times. I feel some folks want to rule the forum rather than use it how it is meant. Everyone is entitled to an opinion without others policing them it's ok to disagree but i think some folks word things so it comes across offencive on purpose. Anyhow peace to you @Mitz and all the best. I may or may not speak to you again but at the moment i am undecided whether to just say enoughs enough i am out. I will log out now and enjoy the rest of my week away, If i don't log in Sunday or Monday i am either taking a long break in the hope things improve, or it;s bye bye from me for good.
Nothing wrong with taking a breather mate. And if certain members constantly get under your skin there's always the ignore feature. I agree, the industry has changed and the forum with it. Personally, I've never viewed this forum as simply a vape forum, I've viewed it as a social community of vapers and imho that shouldn't change regardless of what happens in the vaping industry. The forum is here mate whenever you want to pop your head in.

Love and peace from me mate. :giverose:

Battling demons alone rarely works in my experience mate. Most demons take a team effort to conquer. Lots of people on this forum who give a shit, myself included. My inbox is always open as I know are many others. Even if I'm not on the forum a pm pings my email address. I'll happily give you my email address, even my phone number.

I don't know what kind of help you've previously sought or are receiving now but there is help out there mate. Imho, the worst thing you can do is to isolate yourself. If you're struggling, and you haven't done so already, the answer is to reach out for professional help. This place and its members can act as a temporary bandage at times but if things are festering underneath then like any type of wound, it needs airing and treating. :)

Imho.

Thanks bud much appreciated :)
I have had a few PM's lately regarding my sanity
and offering a kind ear, all of which have helped
I wont mention any names but you know who you
are, THANKS :grouphug:

Thanks bud much appreciated :)
I have had a few PM's lately regarding my sanity
and offering a kind ear, all of which have helped
I wont mention any names but you know who you
are, THANKS :grouphug:
Guessing that's where Zou's pics came from then. Guess he thought giving you a giggle at his kilted bits would cheer you up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom