What's new

Wotofo Profile PS RDA released.

Had a txt and E-Mail from Royal Mail that the PS will be delivered tomorrow so you should be the same for your second one.

I seen that happen on a Vaping 101 Review Video. He put some kind of sleeve where the pin goes and it was ok, Might of been the smaller pin not reaching the 510. Let me know how you got on.
It seems to happen when swapping from series to parallel. The short slotted piece that you fit first stops the pin making a good connection, it seems. Instead of screwing the short piece in first I popped it on the brass pin & screwed them in together & seems to be fine. Tried with both parallel pins & it worked. No issues going to series though. Batteries last longer in parallel (so far), less voltage being pulled & the supplied mesh works well.

This might be a silly question but here goes. How do you know which is serial and which is parallel From Video's i have watched they all look pretty much the same.

Cheers Mate i appreciate it, it should be here shortly and looking forward to it. Will try it on the Profile Squonker first and see how it goes.
I'll be on & off site today but happy to help if you have any more questions. If it wasn't for battery life these two would be a great match, getting about a bottle & a quarter per charge so not the best. Been playing with the wicking & finding that raking the ends well, before tucking into the juice well keeps the cotton wetter. No dry hits at all but it's easier to sense it's getting dry when squonking. Need to set the other one up to try other things.
Haven't watched any videos so making it up as I go :D

Quick tip for squonking. Remove the airflow piece & you can see the juice coming up through the top screw, easier to judge just how hard to press & avoid over squonking (not that I've done that ;)).

Will do, Good to know about the Parallel and series pin, think that was my only concern, Lost a clamp screw for my Expromizer so going to be looking for that. Screws aren't magnetic either, that's 3 i have lost due to the ultrasonic which must loosen them somehow.

Will do, Good to know about the Parallel and series pin, think that was my only concern, Lost a clamp screw for my Expromizer so going to be looking for that. Screws aren't magnetic either, that's 3 i have lost due to the ultrasonic which must loosen them somehow.
Oops not good. I make sure screws are tight before chucking anything the US cleaner as had screws come undone but fortunately fell into the main bowl. And never rinse items while in the basket unless it's over the washing bowl, too easy to watch bits disappear down the plughole :eek:.
You'll find the clamp screws on the PS must have been tightened by the Hulk so take it easy the first time to prevent stripping a head. Makes a change though, usually Wotofo fit O rings that are as tight as f**k :D:D

Oops not good. I make sure screws are tight before chucking anything the US cleaner as had screws come undone but fortunately fell into the main bowl. And never rinse items while in the basket unless it's over the washing bowl, too easy to watch bits disappear down the plughole :eek:.
You'll find the clamp screws on the PS must have been tightened by the Hulk so take it easy the first time to prevent stripping a head. Makes a change though, usually Wotofo fit O rings that are as tight as f**k :D:D

The Expromizer is the tightest Tank i have ever used, When i first got one i had to use pliers to turn the Airflow, put eliquid on the o-rings and still tight af lol. Though it has finally started moving slightly by hand. Oh i found 3 screws so happy about that.

Late to this party but have to say I'm loving this rda.
Picked one up from the classies from someone very cheap who is no longer with us i believe.
Turns out they were an alias of a banned member of the freebie hunter brigade which makes me wonder how many doppelgangers there are on here.
Anyway imo it's no good in series just because of the lack of suitable resistance mesh strips out there but it absolutely sings in Parallel mode with the 0.3ohm mesh strips.
I agree with @Astral reference the rough edges of the mesh but that aside i think it's absolutely awsome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom