What's new

RTA that vapes like an RDA?

I'm a bit impulsive, got an Aromamizer coming from FT. Not ordered from them in a good while. Fingers crossed no dreaded RM charge.

I may order another tank from the UK while waiting. Gonna get the Vee mod too thanks @John R

Thanks Everyone.

Holy Grail of RTAs! Fat Rabbit RTA! I've not had it long, now on my 3rd build, but it outputs just like a RDA. Big clouds, loads of flavour, not leaked once yet, very airy wide open, i'm vaping it 1/3 open for a slightly resticted vape, currently running dual flat claptons at 0.13ohms at 60w, wicks great, no dry hits. It's the closest I've had to an RDA with a tank.

Good advice with the Aromamizers, V2 or V3 are good and never had a leak or any wicking problems, i am using the V3 with a Mesh Build but they Vape great which ever way you Vape, RTA i would say the Blotto or Blotto Mini both are equally as good. Not tried the Fat Rabbit but heard good things about it. I prefer my Mesh atm.

The Vapefly Brunhilde is a beast, and it pretty much meets your spec.

Another shout to the profile rdta I am on 5 th tanks on mesh, I am using Clapton mesh doesn't leak, easy to wick and cracking smooth air flow and top notch flavour.

It's surprisingly a warm vape on Clapton mesh not as hot as normal aliens or claptons but warm enough for me :)

Last edited:
My new Favourite is the Expromizer TCX Mesh, Airflow on this RDTA is amazing and Flavour is off the Chart. Nice side fill port too. Loving it.

Back
Top Bottom