What's new

What did you order today?

Got really good flavour from mine for about two weeks, then a disgusting burnt plastic taste ! Looked inside the barrel and unbelievably Aspire have just used a generic PLASTIC air flow insert. Mine had just bubbled and melted. Expected better from Aspire. My build was only round wire coils @ 0.75 ohms. Would suggest keep your coils as tight as poss to velocity posts, higher ohm, low wattage.
Just my experience and advise, wouldn't want you to taste what i did ! Tell you " dry hit " on burnt cotton has nothing on this !
Such a shame as i really enjoyed squonking with this RDA, great airflow n flavour. Reminisent to the classic Mose rda, one of my favourites.
Thanks for the info. Will have to go careful with it.

Just ordered a Swell kit from Evolution for £40, the cheapest place I could find it in the UK, I saw it for as high as 70 sheets just for the mod whilst looking around

I won't use the tank that come with it but I need another red mod

Think I'm done then, I do want the new Vandy Vape & the new Tauren RDA's but I'll wait until they hit UK stores

Untitled.png

received_283363263501991.jpeg
Another svb squonk mod stupidly got rid of my last one this will be staying with my pennywise squonk

Just ordered the COV wraith squonk kit. Have been wanting to try squonking out and got this kit for £10 from premier Ecigs. Nice and cheap way to see if squonking is for me! :) End game is topside dual.

Attachments

• A6639E81-E676-4383-9659-C4173F5FC6EE.jpeg
    A6639E81-E676-4383-9659-C4173F5FC6EE.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 35
A few of spools of Ni80 Coilolgy fused clapton and SS316L 24ga round wire from Fasttech.

The Paypal payment option looks like its been pulled again, and for some bizarre reason the site can't accept credit/debit card payments for 'nicotine products' so its back to gift certificates again. Bummer.

A few of spools of Ni80 Coilolgy fused clapton and SS316L 24ga round wire from Fasttech.

The Paypal payment option looks like its been pulled again, and for some bizarre reason the site can't accept credit/debit card payments for 'nicotine products' so its back to gift certificates again. Bummer.

It's so weird, I placed a few orders last weekend & could use PayPal, when a couple of weeks before that I had to do the Gift Certs. Used a couple of UK vendors recently & they accepted PayPal too so it's a right lottery

It's so weird, I placed a few orders last weekend & could use PayPal, when a couple of weeks before that I had to do the Gift Certs. Used a couple of UK vendors recently & they accepted PayPal too so it's a right lottery
I ordered last week and PayPal was accepted for 1 item but not the other???? Was 2 different rda's. Might be something to do with where they're dispatched from??

A SS Rebirth RDA & a Kylin in black off of eBay. Paid over the odds for the Kylin but couldn't be arsed searching the UK for one

Back
Top Bottom