What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Thanks mate! I didn’t realise that, thanks for confirming. I did notice the reviews that got transferred over from our previous software to the new software some didn’t have the verified badge one it, there should be the option to upload photos and stuff with it too.

No dick pics ;)
I will add pictures with the next ones mate got 3 still to give a go then the 2 I havent ordered yet and with all the talk about trifle juice sounds like I need that to haha
No dick pics ahh man:( ha

Quick question re the base for the MTL collection - how are you guys measuring it? I don’t really have anything that I can use so I was planning on refilling a nic bottle and pouring that in?

is there a smarter way?

Edit for anyone else looking at this: this and the following advice is to achieve 6mg
I use one of these mate
20210115_213347.jpeg

Hi guys,

My apologies for the delay in replying to you all, it’s been absolutely manic this week!

Thanks very much for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! I would like to ask if you’ve got a spare five minutes if you could leave some reviews on the website as well (good or bad) of the products you’ve tried, especially the newer flavours.

We’ve just had installed some updated reviews software on the website which pulls reports based on reviews, and we’ll be using those reports to determine which flavours / products stay and which go. This may seem a little lazy but we’ve got in excess of 1k products online and in store at the moment and it makes it very easy to see what’s shite and what’s awesome. I’d like to make some room for newer stuff we have planned too. With a fairly small size unit and limited cleanroom time we may have to chop some flavours soon :(

Ive been busy between November and now re-working the whole of the generals juices range in to new fresh recipes, a total of 7 new flavours due to drop on those in the coming months.

Please, if you love something we sell, drop a review, just a couple of minutes is all it takes!

Edited to add - the reason for not just pulling reports based on what sells best is because some products are used quicker than others, for example MTL liquid vs nic salts vs mods vs tanks vs High VG liquid, the figures don’t tally up based on sales volume and I’d much prefer to base it on customer feedback :)
Left a review on site last night for sour lime sorbet will post some more reviews over the weekend.

Hi guys,

My apologies for the delay in replying to you all, it’s been absolutely manic this week!

Thanks very much for all the feedback, I really appreciate it! I would like to ask if you’ve got a spare five minutes if you could leave some reviews on the website as well (good or bad) of the products you’ve tried, especially the newer flavours.

We’ve just had installed some updated reviews software on the website which pulls reports based on reviews, and we’ll be using those reports to determine which flavours / products stay and which go. This may seem a little lazy but we’ve got in excess of 1k products online and in store at the moment and it makes it very easy to see what’s shite and what’s awesome. I’d like to make some room for newer stuff we have planned too. With a fairly small size unit and limited cleanroom time we may have to chop some flavours soon :(

Ive been busy between November and now re-working the whole of the generals juices range in to new fresh recipes, a total of 7 new flavours due to drop on those in the coming months.

Please, if you love something we sell, drop a review, just a couple of minutes is all it takes!

Edited to add - the reason for not just pulling reports based on what sells best is because some products are used quicker than others, for example MTL liquid vs nic salts vs mods vs tanks vs High VG liquid, the figures don’t tally up based on sales volume and I’d much prefer to base it on customer feedback :)
Left a review for the Creme De Tabac mate. As I try each one of the MTL range I'll pop on and leave a review.

Creme De Tabac review posted, not tried enough of the other four I have yet as I can't leave this one alone!

Absolutely lovely.

Hi guys,

two more reviews posted on site today for you mate Darks fruits & tropi dani .

20210124_002854.jpg

@Lee I entered a review direct to the website a few days ago and have just done one on trustpilot too.

Just placed another order and will add my review with pics on the website as i normally get an email request from PV anyway.

Thanks x

Last edited:
Just wondered why you don't seem to stock PG or VG? I need to get some and thought I'd add it no my next order of shortfalls but can't see it on your site?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom