What's new

Server Not Responding

Leni

Veteran
I just wondered is anyone else getting this sometimes when they click on a page -

2E986EC2-5520-4952-B787-628AA292A96C.png

I’ve only been online an hour or so, and this has happened 5 times so far.... is it a problem anyone else is having or is it my internet connection? It’s getting a bit irritating :hmm:

Have you closed the tab and reopened it?
Or rebooted?
Cleaned cookies etc?

No problems here, but I'm on my phone.

I just wondered is anyone else getting this sometimes when they click on a page -

View attachment 233395

I’ve only been online an hour or so, and this has happened 5 times so far.... is it a problem anyone else is having or is it my internet connection? It’s getting a bit irritating :hmm:
Power your router off/on, usually does the trick.

I’ve just realised I left some tabs open at the top of the page :oops2: If anyone’s interested, the ‘cheesecake’ one I left open was an eliquid @Kevstar recommended.... o_O

I will try switching the router off and on and see where that get’s me, it looks like it’s my end :28:

I could mix you some up if you like @Leni so you could try before you buy :) I've got quite a bit of it so its no bother.

Not having any probs here. Using PC and Firefox.

Maybe it’s something to do with the weather in Flintshire?

I could mix you some up if you like @Leni so you could try before you buy :) I've got quite a bit of it so its no bother.

Thanks, that’s really kind of you. I wouldn’t want to trouble you with having to go to the PO in December though, and I have loads of juice tbh.

Restarting the router seemed to help last night, at least I know now if it happens again it’s my connection and not a forum issue, thanks :)

Its no bother at all @Leni, I can print a postage label at home and just pop it in the post box when I'm walking the dog, if you change your mind just PM me your address :)

Back
Top Bottom