What's new

Innokin Z50 and Pandora Puzzler....

Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish.

Scottish use of words is such a beautiful thing, so much emotion and descriptors wrapped into three wee letters..

It happens. I always say historically you have a good chance of reliability with innokin due to them being quite battery safety focused and having good quality wiring and soldering inside (I've not opened one up for a while).
That said we do have to remember these are very cheaply produced Chinese electrical devices with a volatile power source inside.
Funny enough, I've had the most issue's with evolv DNA based devices. I famously just caught a DNA 200 Lipo mod as it was expanding like a ball while charging.
It makes your ring tighten for sure and gives you a kick up the backside regarding battery safety for sure.
These day's it's not a bad idea to use one of the waterproof 510 loaded devices if you use an rta out and about because they can and do seep.
On a side note, I've seen quite a few folk mention they've taken advantage of the recent cheap asmodus minikins. Lovely mod but infamous for both charging issue's when using the internal charger and prone to autofire with juice ingress into the button. Please remove and charge cells separately and keep your mod as juice free as is practical.

Good luck with your guarantee claim bud and pleased your all safe and sound.

Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish.

Why thank u for the in depth explanation x

Nice non sequitur response since the original post was by another member.

It happens. I always say historically you have a good chance of reliability with innokin due to them being quite battery safety focused and having good quality wiring and soldering inside (I've not opened one up for a while).
That said we do have to remember these are very cheaply produced Chinese electrical devices with a volatile power source inside.
Funny enough, I've had the most issue's with evolv DNA based devices. I famously just caught a DNA 200 Lipo mod as it was expanding like a ball while charging.
It makes your ring tighten for sure and gives you a kick up the backside regarding battery safety for sure.
These day's it's not a bad idea to use one of the waterproof 510 loaded devices if you use an rta out and about because they can and do seep.
On a side note, I've seen quite a few folk mention they've taken advantage of the recent cheap asmodus minikins. Lovely mod but infamous for both charging issue's when using the internal charger and prone to autofire with juice ingress into the button. Please remove and charge cells separately and keep your mod as juice free as is practical.

Good luck with your guarantee claim bud and pleased your all safe and sound.
Cheers, mate. It's honestly no big deal. I tend not to give a shit about much, these days. Not much point, really. Was more curious, than 'owt. Anyhow.... Got a few pages of good natured bantz our of it.

Is a strange one, but who knows?

do you go round at night pulling all the plugs out in case your
hoose catches fire?

And that comment is utter shite... in fact it's dangerous... its the most utter shite comment in all your posts you have made so far........ there is a difference between a standard plug 230v cable and a wee usb cable... going into a pc or laptop or a wall amp plug thingy... and you know it.... the main difference is is my toaster or kettle is not on a charge.... ffs man get a grip, this shows a lack of basic knowledge.
Why you would think that baffles me...in your own words "it makes no sense" .... " I don't understant it" ..." it's nonsense" you clearly have no basic battery internal charging understanding of safety. I suggest you read up on it pronto. and cease from commenting on the subject, until you do so

Last edited:
I’ve got a Z50 and it’s the only mod I’ve got with an internal battery, I always charge it without the tank on it, to me it just seems the right thing to do. Sorry to hear about your wows, like you I use mine for out and about whilst driving.

I'm the same.... I've owned and own many internal battery mods, an IStick, a couple of snow wolfs, 2 Adepts, a couple of vaporessos. I'm not sure how much I was thinking about safety, but I don't think I've ever charged a mod with a tank on top. I tend to just swap the tank to a mod that doesn't need charging and carry on vaping. I do think it's the best thing to do though.

I've never dangled a tank of liquid over the top of my nitecore charger while my 18650's are charging either. ;)

Back
Top Bottom