What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Three new prime vapes shortfills going up tomorrow, eyes peeled for the newsletter :)

got the new flavours today, does the Winter Crumble Custard have rhubarb in or am I losing my mind? New favourite by the way, very tasty

got the new flavours today, does the Winter Crumble Custard have rhubarb in or am I losing my mind? New favourite by the way, very tasty

Yes it does mate, although not loads just a hint :)

This is the description:

Strawberry, rhubarb and mixed winter berries, stewed and lightly spiced. Topped with an authentic tasting crumble mixture and drenched in our super creamy real dairy vanilla custard. A real winter warmer for the custard fans.

I’m pleased you’re enjoying it, I’ve been vaping it most of the week myself :)

Yes it does mate, although not loads just a hint :)

This is the description:

Strawberry, rhubarb and mixed winter berries, stewed and lightly spiced. Topped with an authentic tasting crumble mixture and drenched in our super creamy real dairy vanilla custard. A real winter warmer for the custard fans.

I’m pleased you’re enjoying it, I’ve been vaping it most of the week myself :)

Ah nice one, thanks. Should’ve read the description. Really tasty, will be ordering more of that one for sure!

Started using the Unicorn Shake yesterday (with an ice nic shot). Absolutely nailed the flavour. It’s delicious. Creamy, refreshing and a really really smooth draw. Great stuff Lee, I’ve been looking for a good strawberry milkshake for ages. The hint of raspberry sauce in the background is a lovely touch. A really satisfying vape and the bottle is getting PLOUGHED through!

Started using the Unicorn Shake yesterday (with an ice nic shot). Absolutely nailed the flavour. It’s delicious. Creamy, refreshing and a really really smooth draw. Great stuff Lee, I’ve been looking for a good strawberry milkshake for ages. The hint of raspberry sauce in the background is a lovely touch. A really satisfying vape and the bottle is getting PLOUGHED through!

Excellent news, thanks for the feedback mate :) really pleased you’ve enjoyed it!

That vanilla Danish is epic. Trying it today, missed the post on Saturday so only came today. Its one of my favourite pastries, and it's spot on. The pastry/icing is coming through really nice. I've a feeling with a bit more of a steep (only gave it an hour) that vanilla custard element will come on strong. Love it. The apple and blackcurrant smells great too, can't wait to try it. Nice one @Lee

That vanilla Danish is epic. Trying it today, missed the post on Saturday so only came today. Its one of my favourite pastries, and it's spot on. The pastry/icing is coming through really nice. I've a feeling with a bit more of a steep (only gave it an hour) that vanilla custard element will come on strong. Love it. The apple and blackcurrant smells great too, can't wait to try it. Nice one @Lee

Thanks very much for the feedback mate, I’ve had quite a few messages today with feedback about the vanilla danish in particular, looking to be a strong favourite over the next few months this flavour :)

Really pleased you’re enjoying it!

Preparations for the Halloween and Christmas limited editions this year have begun.

Adjustments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom