What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Great they've done a new batch but how the heck do you know which batch you're buying? I'll leave it a couple of months before getting one

Might be the best option. Having used it all morning thought I'd share my views on it. Very similar size to the v1 but a bit more rounded. Feels great. Bottle is just right for me squeeze wise. On the negative side - don't know how long b4 I cross thread the fill cap. That's a worry. And if you squeeze too hard the metal tube might get misshaped. So long as you're not too heavy handed then all good [emoji28].

how did you fix yours? I’ll try it myself, still quite like the mod

I took it apart and took the face plate off (Which is difficult to get off) I then put some thin double sided tape on the back of the face plate to prevent the switch from slipping in. Put it back together. Had to put a little glue on the face plate as one tab snapped. Tried it all which ways and haven’t managed to get the button stuck. I think there’s too much flex in the face plate and mine would move it you pressed it down.

Received my new pulse from VV today. Just the body. No doors or bottle. Annoying. Fire button feels much better and more clicky. Not play in front panel and best of all no button stick. Tried it maybe 100 - 130 times.

Got my replacement from ecigone also. Not had a chance to use yet but front panel has no movement. Fingers crossed.

I received one this week to review, I have no idea how to tell if it's the revised one but I have been trying my hardest to provoke the fire button error and there's no signs of it sticking, the 10 second time-out is working bang on 10 seconds.

My favourite regulated Pulse so far, ergonomics are superb for a box, but I still love my original mech version.

Putting it through its paces more than usual before I write up the review just in case.

Vandy_Vape_Pulse_V2-Comparison.jpg

I got mine 3 weeks ago. Stuck fire button on day one. I took a video and sent it to Vandy Vape who sent out a new body very quickly.
The stuck fire button hasn't been stuck since I took the video so now just waiting for panels to be released and I'll have 2 V2s.
It's my 1st VV pulse and I'm really impressed with it, using it more than than Topside Lite just now.

Back
Top Bottom