What's new

Vaporesso Target pm80 coil update.

I just remembered the one downside of the TPD version, 2ml pods are a pain, I haven't found a way to remove the silicone bung from inside without ruining it cosmetically, 4ml look better too so if yours comes with a 2ml then you're best off forking out for a 4ml pod over the RBA.

Which is what is i received - again, bloody tpd stuff. What a fucking joke, all that silicone in there, has any tests been to done to ascertain whether silicone and eliquid don't react together, the pods out of the box have an horrendous plasticy toxic smell. Fucking EU, fucking regulations. Every time I buy something, I seem to have to have to buy something else. Anyway, thanks for your help :)

Which is what is i received - again, bloody tpd stuff. What a fucking joke, all that silicone in there, has any tests been to done to ascertain whether silicone and eliquid don't react together, the pods out of the box have an horrendous plasticy toxic smell. Fucking EU, fucking regulations. Every time I buy something, I seem to have to have to buy something else. Anyway, thanks for your help :)
100%
The 2ml pods smell and taste bad. And other problem, the coilhead dont wick well in those.
I purchased a couple of non TPD (4ml) pods. Problem solved.

100%
The 2ml pods smell and taste bad. And other problem, the coilhead dont wick well in those.
I purchased a couple of non TPD (4ml) pods. Problem solved.

3.6g silicone plug, no wonder the pod doesn't wick well, and the smell of this silicone is rank. Had to destroy a pod to get it out, no way I'm using the tpd pods anyway. So, now I wait for the 4ml pods to arrive :eek:

silicone.jpg

Now have the 4ml pods, the PM80 rocks, busts the ass off of the Boost for flavour, viz stock coils, the Boost fill port is shite as well. The Boost rba is great for flavour, if I can get it to wick right, it's a decent rda in it's own right though.

Im using right now the PM80 with the 0.6 mesh coil and 15mg salts and man, this little fuc*** is awsome. So far, my favourite GTX coil.
I dont like the 0.2 and the 0.3 because they need to much power. They work pretty well, but for that result I have bigger and better vapes.

The 0.8 mesh coil is not bad, but I find the flavour much weaker than the 0.6. And the 1.2... a very meh coil IMHO.

GTX. 0.6 mesh. Outstanding.

I think you get the 0.2 Ohm & the 0.3 Ohm included so you can see if either of those suit you, the 0.2 is my overall favourite as I prefer a more intense warmer DL vape from it, but as @andyroo says it drains the battery quicker so it's finding a balance, the 0.6 Ohm is my favourite to trust as an all-dayer,.

I found the 0.2 and 0.3 too hot, no flavour, so I bought some 0.6 coils, still too hot and not much flavour for me, very odd :hmm:

Plus side is I really like the GTX rba, and now have the Reewape rba as well.

I found the 0.2 and 0.3 too hot, no flavour, so I bought some 0.6 coils, still too hot and not much flavour for me, very odd :hmm:

Plus side is I really like the GTX rba, and now have the Reewape rba as well.

Interesting, I wonder if it's down to the different way we take a draw? I like the RBA but it doesn't deliver the flavour as much as the mesh GTX coils for me, have you tried the airflow bungs to reduce the airflow?

Interesting, I wonder if it's down to the different way we take a draw? I like the RBA but it doesn't deliver the flavour as much as the mesh GTX coils for me, have you tried the airflow bungs to reduce the airflow?

Yes, I cut some up, and tried different variations, then some fell out and I have ended up using a vape band.

Yes, I cut some up, and tried different variations, then some fell out and I have ended up using a vape band.
Yeah those bungs are a bit of a naff afterthought, I hadn't thought of a vape band though. I frikkin hate the draw on the PM30 so I'm going to try one on that.

It's really weird how all I'm tasting from the GTX coils is heat, I cant remember anything like that ever before, either with rebuildables, and certainly not with stock coils, i've even dropped the watts right down low, makes no difference.

Yeah those bungs are a bit of a naff afterthought, I hadn't thought of a vape band though. I frikkin hate the draw on the PM30 so I'm going to try one on that.

Not overly pretty, I've seen worse....

pm80.jpg

Back
Top Bottom