What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

Both have fundamentally changed the way we live, mostly not for the better. But corona has forced us to be more aware of personal hygiene and cleanliness and being aware of someones 'personal space' (u know, that area around u that people often invade and make u feel uncomfortable).

Corona beats out social media in deaths probably, but social media has caused quite a few itself in the form of it being used by terrorist organizations and the like, and has definitely ruined the lives of many in addition

Someday, hopefully soon, there may be a cure for corona. There will never be a cure for social media

Last edited:
I totally understand the social implications. But in reality thats all it is, the worlds not gonna end if people cant socialize like they used to, especially if its only temporary.

People are by and large social creatures, many people are lonely, they need a chat, they need a smile or a laugh, the potential for suffering mental ill-health is huge, in the current climate of lockdowns, restrictions and mask wearing.

No man is an island,
entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent,
a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were.
as well as if a manor of thy friend’s
or of thine own were.
Any man’s death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind;
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.

People are by and large social creatures, many people are lonely, they need a chat, they need a smile or a laugh, the potential for suffering mental ill-health is huge, in the current climate of lockdowns, restrictions and mask wearing.

No man is an island,
entire of itself;
every man is a piece of the continent,
a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less,
as well as if a promontory were.
as well as if a manor of thy friend’s
or of thine own were.
Any man’s death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind;
and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.

Not being allowed to socialize, and having to socialize differently r two entirely different things. I socialize with u stroppy yobs (is that correct slang?) all day and night and never leave my house.

I do feel for u tho, im more of a cave dweller and fairly anti-social, so 5 months of self quaruntine hasnt really bothered me, but i imagine it has most ppl clawing at their walls

We've broken the thousand cases a day mark again with 1,062 new cases in the last 24hrs.

Back
Top Bottom