What's new

Vaporesso GTX One. Review by DeeDee

I ordered another tank from the U.K. forgot that it would be TPD 2ml. I ordered a couple of 3ml bubble glasses from LPV. I’m now wondering if they will fit. It looks tiny in comparison to my other. By eye they look smaller has anyone tried the same. I suppose I could just swap them and try. Just wondering if anyone else has done that with the TPD one? Cheers

I ordered another tank from the U.K. forgot that it would be TPD 2ml. I ordered a couple of 3ml bubble glasses from LPV. I’m now wondering if they will fit. It looks tiny in comparison to my other. By eye they look smaller has anyone tried the same. I suppose I could just swap them and try. Just wondering if anyone else has done that with the TPD one? Cheers
Hi no i haven't as both mine were ordered outside uk and came with the bubble glass.
Only way to make sure is to try, they are small so hopefully they should be ok. I assume you ordered this: if so then its correct
Screenshot_20200808-123304_Chrome.jpg

Cheers @DeeDee, yes I ordered those ones. It appears that the non-TPD one is slightly wider at the base than the standard. The boxes are different too. Oh well, we’ll see when they arrive. The 2ml capacity is painful.
Adjustments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom