What's new

Looking for an AIO device

guy

Postman
I've decided to give an AIO device a go for when I'm at work but not sure what to go for. Must be replaceable 18650 and must have an RBA head. I've been eyeing the dotmod aio but was wondering if anyone else has a suggestion?

if the cost of the rba options for the dotmod i have seen is typical £35-45?? A Skx Billet box clone may give you a lot more bang for a few less bucks??

if the cost of the rba options for the dotmod i have seen is typical £35-45?? A Skx Billet box clone may give you a lot more bang for a few less bucks??

Cheers mate. Sxk billet box on ecigone is £120. I can get a dotmod and rba for £80

What type of vape are you after? MTL or something more cloudy?

Cheers mate. Sxk billet box on ecigone is £120. I can get a dotmod and rba for £80
you have spotted better deals than me then ;) better bb deals from china,

There is also the ohmvape aio basicly a dotaio but slightly bigger takes the same pods coils as the dot the only thing you cant use is the dot doors and dont bother with the rba i found it gave muted flavour so got a sxk dotshell which is way better

What type of vape are you after? MTL or something more cloudy?

Doesn't necessarily need to be cloudy but definitely lean more towards DL than MTL. On RTAs I usually build around .3 and vape at around 30w

Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus will be out soon. Think the RBA is pretty decent but the pod is only 2ml.

Geekvape Aegis Boost Plus will be out soon. Think the RBA is pretty decent but the pod is only 2ml.
5.5ml from China :D. Review going up soon but the pod is different size to the OG Boost & the RBA isn't available yet.

Back
Top Bottom