What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Saying that, on the email I received off them they have the address on the bottom of that.

47967850-7DE7-4DCA-9B50-20819BC2F98F.jpeg

No idea why it isn’t on the website though

updated

all links checked.
4 removed as no page found
14 pages new links updated.
new post 4 updated with mystery vape boxes

Last edited:
New mystery vape boxes updated on post 4

any others ive missed and you think worth being added just holler.

I would give you a Nobel prize if I could.
Man, this thread is awsome. Hands down.

I see that under the concentrates that BestCigLiquids is mentioned here, I've just made my first purchase from them, a week ago and appear to be having trouble with shipping.

I paid for dpd express shipping, but their invoice says shipped via royal mail, additionally the tracking number provided on the invoice is not found on the royal mail website.

I've tried to contact them several times via email and now, today, directly from the "contact us" section on their website. No response.

I was just wondering, what others have experienced using bestcigliquid.co.uk.

Hi @Asgaroth
it might be a good idea to repost this in the general chat section which might get more response > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/ecig-discussion/everything-ecigs/

ive personally never bought from them before but quite a few orders ive made in the last few months who usually come by courier have arrived by royal mail so it could well be a covid thing where they are sending by various different methods instead of the advertized one. also royal mail tracking is at the moment only used when the package arrives so as to show the sender proof of arrival.
they could well be on very short staff and i know other companies have moved their admin onto the production line to get orders out.
hope it arrives soon

Hi @Asgaroth
it might be a good idea to repost this in the general chat section which might get more response > https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/ecig-discussion/everything-ecigs/

ive personally never bought from them before but quite a few orders ive made in the last few months who usually come by courier have arrived by royal mail so it could well be a covid thing where they are sending by various different methods instead of the advertized one. also royal mail tracking is at the moment only used when the package arrives so as to show the sender proof of arrival.
they could well be on very short staff and i know other companies have moved their admin onto the production line to get orders out.
hope it arrives soon
It almost definitely is a Covid thing ..

We have loads of issues with couriers and the royal mail

Back
Top Bottom