What's new

most used tank

Since I got both a week or so ago I haven’t stopped using them, the Zeus x mesh. Before that the Zeus x.

The Protank 2 mini was my most used tank to date. From late 2014 - mid 2019, primarily used in the car on a daily basis, as it didn't fog the car out, and it was in a lanyard around the neck. That way if I had to drop it quick, or dropped it in general it didn't go far. Added bonus, it didn't slide out of reach when put on the passenger seat.

The uwell crown original for me best flavour along with free max pro wish they were still available. Rta probably the blitzen or manta.

The Protank 2 mini was my most used tank to date. From late 2014 - mid 2019, primarily used in the car on a daily basis, as it didn't fog the car out, and it was in a lanyard around the neck. That way if I had to drop it quick, or dropped it in general it didn't go far. Added bonus, it didn't slide out of reach when put on the passenger seat.

Protank mini v2 got me off the fags. I could have vaped them forever if I did not resent the cost of stock coils. There was even a brief period that I was rebuilding the pt coils and vaping them on a mech. I still have an unused one somewhere.

Protank mini v2 got me off the fags. I could have vaped them forever if I did not resent the cost of stock coils. There was even a brief period that I was rebuilding the pt coils and vaping them on a mech. I still have an unused one somewhere.
That was how I started building coils, redoing the Protank 2 (and similar Innokin Gladius) coils. :)

I always have a kayfun of some sort on the go and have done since buying my first one some years ago now as for more up to date tanks the Spica pro is still a favorite but I usually have at least 5 or 6 going each day and I like to rotate them a lot to keep it interesting!

As a mtl vaper I do have a few on the go, and a few new ones, but I would say the expromizer for the last month or so.

That's exactly the same for me, apart from the rebuilding. That I was doing for years, a nice 1.2 ohm in around 5 mins. Would have gone a bit lower, but the ego battery won't fire below that.

Back
Top Bottom