What's new

legio X and vapsmarter

I wish you both mucho success, and fuk the teeth kicking conspiracy nuts [emoji106]

@vapesmarter

Hey Stu, really nice thing you have done for @Chris K hope it goes really well for you both.

On another note I'm sorry to hear about your job, truly sucks buddy.

Final note, I have a couple of Eleaf I stick mods, 200w 500mah one in silver and one in red... boards in both seem fine as they are working but battery in both are no longer great as don't hold much of a charge.... just sitting gathering dust so would these be of any use to you for the stuff you build?... they could do with a new home ;)

@vapesmarter

Hey Stu, really nice thing you have done for @Chris K hope it goes really well for you both.

On another note I'm sorry to hear about your job, truly sucks buddy.

Final note, I have a couple of Eleaf I stick mods, 200w 500mah one in silver and one in red... boards in both seem fine as they are working but battery in both are no longer great as don't hold much of a charge.... just sitting gathering dust so would these be of any use to you for the stuff you build?... they could do with a new home ;)

bless you that is lovely yes, of course, that is very helpful. if I can make a mod and pass on savings on here to members covering my costs (loads cheaper without the board) or even a giveaway i dont see why not it will keep me busy

bless you that is lovely yes, of course, that is very helpful. if I can make a mod and pass on savings on here to members covering my costs (loads cheaper without the board) or even a giveaway i dont see why not it will keep me busy

Was thinking more you could maybe make a few quid given the circumstances but why am I not surprised that you didn't even think of that lol and instantly opt to help someone else save some money.

Message me over your details and I will have a rummage and see if there is maybe anything else that is working and could do with a new home.

Also apologies.. they are Eleaf I stick QC 200w mods... built in 5000mAh batteries.

Also found a Smok R-steam 80w mod that I'm sure works will test it in the morning and if it works will fire it over too.

Back
Top Bottom