What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Santas been. he was wearing a bright orange jacket and carrying a parcel with a @vapesmarter stamp on it :). After opening the box I was greeted with the following.
IMG_20200428_122707.jpg

now to open the contents first the envelope with a photo of Alfie and note on the back. Next the one that confused me the sxk box wich contained what appears to be spare parts wich left me even more confused (was Stu drunk or is it to stop the other boxes rattling around?). Then onto the small wooden box wich contained 4 very nice drip tips in 2 different heights. And finally the big wooden box to find a lanyard (yes im confused again) and a handmade leather pouch containing a bantam box in a handmade brown leather vapesmarter case wich has a brass loop. Ah it all makes sense now :)
IMG_20200428_124138.jpg

IMG_20200428_124439.jpg

IMG_20200428_124347.jpg

IMG_20200428_124719.jpg

IMG_20200428_124759.jpg

Thank you for such a wonderfull and generous giveaway Stu and Alfie its great.:) Even included a 18350 battery so I can be up and running right away.

Santas been. he was wearing a bright orange jacket and carrying a parcel with a @vapesmarter stamp on it :). After opening the box I was greeted with the following.
View attachment 216703
now to open the contents first the envelope with a photo of Alfie and note on the back. Next the one that confused me the sxk box wich contained what appears to be spare parts wich left me even more confused (was Stu drunk or is it to stop the other boxes rattling around?). Then onto the small wooden box wich contained 4 very nice drip tips in 2 different heights. And finally the big wooden box to find a lanyard (yes im confused again) and a handmade leather pouch containing a bantam box in a handmade brown leather vapesmarter case wich has a brass loop. Ah it all makes sense now :)
View attachment 216707
View attachment 216716
View attachment 216717
View attachment 216718
View attachment 216719
Thank you for such a wonderfull and generous giveaway Stu and Alfie its great.:) Even included a 18350 battery so I can be up and running right away.

That’s amazing. Well done mate! :)

View attachment 216703
View attachment 216707
View attachment 216716
View attachment 216717
View attachment 216718
View attachment 216719

I purchased this when they first came out to measure up for a case but I never carried on the little bantam has never been used I hope you we not too disappointed

My mate pointed me in this direction actually but I was put off by the lack of real reviews. All bought/rewarded reviews. How did you find the delivery?
I bought the same deal a few months back 1 or 2 were ok the rest not so good.

Blotto arrived just now :)

Hopefully it lives up to its reputation!
View attachment 216669

Certainly lives up to its reputation! I’ve just put a single coil build in there at exactly 0.5ohms and it absolutely shits on the Destiny for flavour, and I mean absolutely shits on it from a great height too. Airflow is bang on, nice and smooth and also very very quiet. Superb tank!

Certainly lives up to its reputation! I’ve just put a single coil build in there at exactly 0.5ohms and it absolutely shits on the Destiny for flavour, and I mean absolutely shits on it from a great height too. Airflow is bang on, nice and smooth and also very very quiet. Superb tank!
I dual coiled mine, 2.5mm fused claptons & the flavour's intense, nice thick dense vapour too, a nice vape. Maybe a little bit of extra air wouldn't go a miss. I'll have to try it single coiled

I dual coiled mine, 2.5mm fused claptons & the flavour's intense, nice thick dense vapour too, a nice vape. Maybe a little bit of extra air wouldn't go a miss. I'll have to try it single coiled

I struggled to get two 2.5mm coils in ther myself, but I had one of the legs above the other so that’s why I reckon. I’m waiting on a delivery of some alien wire from amazon which should arrive tomorrow hopefully. I’ll then proceed to dual coil her. Just a note to anyone who hasn’t got this, I’m running a single coil in there and she absolutely swallows the juice like there’s no tomorrow. So for the more conservative of you it may not be right. Airflow was bang on for me, have it about 1/2 way open and it’s beautiful

Back
Top Bottom