What's new

Did you go out today?

They weren’t identical, mind.

You can have unidentical triplets
Look at this picture of unidentical twins for example
031de92afcca0b6d08ad71790f45b9b3.jpg

Had to go out yesterday to Asda left it later to go thinking here will be less people how wrong was i i think everybody must of been thinking the same the queue was so log it was going right around the car park but as the wife and myself both have medical problems we did not have to queue and went straight in.

Need to go to village surgery dispensary this morning to collect my scripts..
Time for the mask and gloves..oh and must remember to wear my normal clothes this time as well.

Morrisons yesterday, In at 8am (queued from 7.35am), fifth in line, just after the lovely NHS folks hour. Got my Guinness 2 x 15 cans shrink wrapped packs, £12 a pack, bargain. Plus done my wife's list, a big list, because I haven't been to a big supermarket in must be a month and my wife is on lockdown for 3 months. I'm sure once upon a time such a thing as wholemeal flour existed, alas, no more. The place was surprisingly idiot free as well, everyone well behaved and kept their distance from each other. I think most were shitting themselves (I know I was) and didn't really want to be there.

I did not dare go out, I had to plan to work at home and vaping at home, quite sad. My herbs are few, very bad. I hope the covid will run out fast

Just the usual exercise for me been along the track and across the field out the back with the 6X6 RC, that's me for the day, more work in the garden now.
20200407_091230.jpg

Attempted shopping but had to abort mission.
Drove past Aldi, Morrison's, Tesco, and Lidl and queues stretched right around the carparks and out down the roads on some of them for 60-70 people or more.
Either they're letting less in at a time or everyone's expecting a complete lockdown with Marshall law and stuff!
:eeek:

Did my one trip out a week, apart from walking the dog. Once a week to give my partner a break I pop to the supermarket. Ques around the block for Aldi, Asda and home bargains (gardening stuff seems popular), ended up driving on to Lidl, only one person waiting outside, so in and out in 15 minutes. Though some poor woman crashed into the carpark wall and there must have been about three police cars there.
My partner goes after six pm as she is not prepared to que, and she never has at this time and has never not got anything she needed. Perhaps as its Easter its busier than normal.

Went to Morrisons this morning about 08.20, not much of a wait to get in but it was quite busy once inside. Most trying to keep their distance but you always get a few who just don't seem to get it!! I actually spent more time queing to get out than I did shopping and chose the que nearest the dog biscuits so I could pick a box up as I moved along, big mistake! their was a guy in front that had the biggest trolley load I have ever seen, he had a balaclaver on and a cap on top of that and all you could see was his eyes! It took 15 mins for him to get all his stuff through the checkout and loaded into his trolley The lady in front of me was huffing and puffing the whole time and as soon as the conveyor belt had some space on she started loading her shopping on very close to the guy in front who proceded to tell her to back off and keep 2 metres apart, she ignored him and carried on so he shouted at her and she said 'don't talk to me like that!' I thought we were going to have fisty cuffs!! It was interesting!

Attempted shopping but had to abort mission.
Drove past Aldi, Morrison's, Tesco, and Lidl and queues stretched right around the carparks and out down the roads on some of them for 60-70 people or more.
Either they're letting less in at a time or everyone's expecting a complete lockdown with Marshall law and stuff!
:eeek:

Yesterday when we went to Aldi when one person came out another was allowed in, also only one family member.

Back
Top Bottom