What's new

How Much Do You Vape

Really liking the DTL Method, especially since I lowered the wattage, the coil recommended 55-65 but at 55 it seemed a bit on the warm side so I lowered the wattage to 50 and opened the airflow a bit and think I have hit the sweet spot on this tank, well for me anyway, it's a nice cool draw which I actually like a lot. Tank is a TFV8 in case your interested. Hark at me going on like I know things .

Fwiw ive drained about 6ml from a 7ml tank and 2ml each from 2 x 4.5ml tanks over the last 3 days, so about 3-4ml per day. this is taking frequent dtl vapes using TC mods and nickel200 coils at between 160-250C depending on the mod, with a starting wattage between 20-25w again mod dependent , dna mods starting at higher wattages 25w with less developed mods starting at the lower wattage.

Really liking the DTL Method, especially since I lowered the wattage, the coil recommended 55-65 but at 55 it seemed a bit on the warm side so I lowered the wattage to 50 and opened the airflow a bit and think I have hit the sweet spot on this tank, well for me anyway, it's a nice cool draw which I actually like a lot. Tank is a TFV8 in case your interested. Hark at me going on like I know things .

I wouldn't worry about that, my smok coil says 50-70w and I vape it at 30w no bother! I get through about 4-6ml DTL and about 4-6ml MTL in a day depending on the kind of day I'm having!

if anything it could extend coil life a little.

Hi all, I did a control yesterday when I got up. I filled both tanks I rotate throughout the day. This way I started out the day with both tanks full of eJuice. They are both restricted DTL devices, one is the Kangertech Aerotank V2 and the other is the Kayfun V3 Mini. I have the Aerotank on a ProVari set to 4.2 volts and the Kayfun on a Geekvape Aegis Solo at 12 watts. It appears that I went through about 7ml of my DIY unflavored 60pg/40vg eJuice. I have 12mg/ml nic with a 1.6Ω coil in the Aerotank and 9mg/ml with a .5Ω coil in the Kayfun. I knew I had cut down on the amount of eJuice I was vaping but didn't realize how much I had lowered it. I'm very happy with the results I have achieved.

Jerry

@Diver9543 I have been maxing out at 4 mil max, today might be a lower as I have felt a bit under the weather and not been vaping as much.

Back
Top Bottom