What's new

Nicotine shots

I think you picked me up wrong. If it is a 100ml shortfill that they make needing the extra 20ml of shots to take it to 120ml, I add the 20ml. The only difference is that I use my own nic, pg and vg to make up the extra 20ml.

Yeah totally, I do the same thing at the moment for 3mg, so with a 50ml shortfill I’ll add like 2.whatever 72mg nicotine and then top up with 7.whatever vg to make the full 60ml. So I think Were talking about the same thing?

On the other shortfill thread that’s active colonelboom mentioned that with the Shortfills they make, they do overflavour them a little to compensate for the added nic shots/own nic and vg but not completely so they will have less flavour percentage once topped up to 60ml than there premixed 10ml tpd bottles. As I’ve noticed some Shortfills do seem to have less flavour than the non shortfill version, I’m wondering if I’m better off just adding the 72mg nic but no extra vg/pg to the shortfill, so not getting the full 60ml but having a better flavour percentage?

Of course if a vendor is compensating completely for the added nic and vg/pg in terms of flavourings then I’ll have a bit too much flavour in my final Shortfills but my thought would be that I’d rather have a little too much flavour than too little. And threre is nothing to stop me topping up later with some vg/pg if that is the case after a steep.

Yeah totally, I do the same thing at the moment for 3mg, so with a 50ml shortfill I’ll add like 2.whatever 72mg nicotine and then top up with 7.whatever vg to make the full 60ml. So I think Were talking about the same thing?

On the other shortfill thread that’s active colonelboom mentioned that with the Shortfills they make, they do overflavour them a little to compensate for the added nic shots/own nic and vg but not completely so they will have less flavour percentage once topped up to 60ml than there premixed 10ml tpd bottles. As I’ve noticed some Shortfills do seem to have less flavour than the non shortfill version, I’m wondering if I’m better off just adding the 72mg nic but no extra vg/pg to the shortfill, so not getting the full 60ml but having a better flavour percentage?

Of course if a vendor is compensating completely for the added nic and vg/pg in terms of flavourings then I’ll have a bit too much flavour in my final Shortfills but my thought would be that I’d rather have a little too much flavour than too little. And threre is nothing to stop me topping up later with some vg/pg if that is the case after a steep.

I know what you mean man.....but if you have never tried the 10ml TPD flavour, you won't know the difference...
Im currently vaping @dripdropvapour Narwhal tears, which came as a 100ml shortfill to be topped up with 20ml of nic/vg/pg....flavour is spot on.
and would possibly be too strong if vaped 100ml no add in's
Don't think they do a 10ml TDP, so I can't base the flavour strength on anything other than what I have.

Back
Top Bottom