What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

New video up on the Channel, please like and subscribe and click the notification bell to be notified when i bring out new videos.
All my videos have audio so turn up the speakers, sit back and relax!

That's all I need the bloody Proclaimers on my speakers at full blast...lol

New video up on the Channel, please like and subscribe and click the notification bell to be notified when i bring out new videos.
All my videos have audio so turn up the speakers, sit back and relax!

That is a very smart looking Mod :14:

This was custom built for a wonderful customer that wanted a mod to reflect there favorite American football team (Notra dame)

Had a real urge to create something classic, So built this little Natural walnut with polished brass single 18650 clickfet squonker.
The original combination that started it all for me here at fynemods and still a firm favorite!
This mod is freshly finished and available to purchase now on the website! (only one available)

https://www.fynemods.co.uk/store/p5...lnut_and_Brass_18650_Clickfet_Squonker.html#/

That's lovely matt. Reminds me of your original mods.

Really nice Matt, sometimes simple all wood is just a bit more classy.
I agree. It reminds me of the late great eddie Darwin's squonk mod too. Not at all a copy but it had some similar lines which reminded me in the nicest way.

Yes defiantly, I really enjoy doing the natural walnut stuff and had to make this :-)
Hopefully someone will buy it and enjoy it :-)

Happy Sunday all! This is my latest creation Custom built for a wonderful customer I named this mod the Black Hole Mod
Single 21700 DNA75C built from a full resin block.

Back
Top Bottom