What's new

Squonk Check

Gas mods gr-1. I have different coloured tops, which are sadly a little thin and flimsy (and a few cracked). Great atty, though hard to get hold of now I think.

i like it & found some on FT are thses wasy to over squonk ? ordered a blue version anyway..

G.R.1 needs a very gentle squonk! It also took me a few tries to get a build working well. Not the easiest RDA but definitely worth it if you persevere. The small chamber will make your liquid last longer, the draw is great.

i like it & found some on FT are thses wasy to over squonk ? ordered a blue version anyway..
Just looking on FT and they appear to have been discontinued [emoji3525] and just spares available. Did you order the GR-1 Pro?

I tend to gently press and hold the squonk bottle, so that the liquid rarely goes about the air inlets. Practice makes perfect [emoji106]

Just looking on FT and they appear to have been discontinued [emoji3525] and just spares available. Did you order the GR-1 Pro?

I tend to gently press and hold the squonk bottle, so that the liquid rarely goes about the air inlets. Practice makes perfect [emoji106]
Just noticed the GR1s, must be a new one for me to look at.

The Gas Mods GR1 is a good little flavour atty imo (I use my goto build of 24g Brochrome flat Ni80, 3mm ID, 7 wraps, 0.5 ohms - perfect for a single 18650 mech), but the topcaps are definitely a bit flimsy and it is very easy to over-squonk.

I have a Gas Mods HALA RDTA on its way (slowly) from FT, and it's basically the GR1 deck but with a 2ml tank underneath. Looking forward to trying my first squonking RDTA, and it should solve my tendency to over-squonk the GR1.

Last edited:
Two Asgards arrived and liking them very much so far. One for the DS and one on the Topside atm.
1580035604354-939441216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom