What's new

E-cigarettes and emotion research questionnaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Mark Lucherini. I’m a lecturer in Human Geography at Keele University.

I’m doing some research into what people think and feel about electronic cigarettes. I want to understand what e-cigarettes mean to people who use them and how they have changed peoples’ lives.

I’m hoping this project would be of interest to users of this forum. I have created a questionnaire, which I was hoping some of you would be willing to complete.

You can have a look at the questionnaire following the link below before you make any decisions. My contact details are on the first page of the questionnaire, if you have any questions. You can also start a conversation with me here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...B7VK-0xcxAReIfhg6cJ70sFg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Many thanks to OccultScientist for giving me permission to post this.

All the best,

Mark

All done mate.

Thanks to everyone who has completed the questionnaire so far!

Done.

Please do come back with the analysis of your results @MarkL7

Hi Miss Pepper. I'm posting the questionnaire on a few other forums as well, trying to get as many responses as possible. But when I have enough and start to analyse it all, I'll come back and post some results/key themes. In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch if you want any updates!

Hello, my name is Mark Lucherini. I’m a lecturer in Human Geography at Keele University.

I’m doing some research into what people think and feel about electronic cigarettes. I want to understand what e-cigarettes mean to people who use them and how they have changed peoples’ lives.

I’m hoping this project would be of interest to users of this forum. I have created a questionnaire, which I was hoping some of you would be willing to complete.

You can have a look at the questionnaire following the link below before you make any decisions. My contact details are on the first page of the questionnaire, if you have any questions. You can also start a conversation with me here.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...B7VK-0xcxAReIfhg6cJ70sFg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Many thanks to OccultScientist for giving me permission to post this.

All the best,

Mark
All done, excellent survey, many thanks for the opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom