What's new

A learning curve

I have been using tc ss for about two months,and recently changed from Aegeis legend 200.great mod for me.but now have a dopvo dual topside and another ordered. On the aegis i have been using Wotofo rba's with results i was happy with.and dripping mostly with digi flavour mesh pro. all my coils are stainless mesh vandy vape cut off spool.or nXFx stainless,what grades of stainless sheet from mesh compny do you buy?

So far most juices have been exceptional if not better on the topside. Today i changed over new rewick coil and on to my favorite cola bottle. I could not get a good taste up and down temps,or should i say it just didn't sing for me as it usually did.thought is this becouse of the digi flavour rather than the wotofo.

Any way i read somwhere that your watts on temp control are what takes you to selected tempreture,and how fast it reaches its setting, before fluctuating to maintain temp. I had been prev using 40 45 watts .reset it at 55w and temp and the juice is now bouncing how i like,just neeed to play and find my spot now.

My question if watts are low and a higher temp setting does it mean i am struggling to get the power up to the tempreture? Can anyone confirm or help me understand better.
John
Now i have been back playing still 55 w, changed to deg f ,now dropping temp and juice is coming good.so i think my theory on watts getting you to temp might be an answer in many.
John

Last edited:
I have been using tc ss for about two months,and recently changed from Aegeis legend 200.great mod for me.but now have a dopvo dual topside and another ordered. On the aegis i have been using Wotofo rba's with results i was happy with.and dripping mostly with digi flavour mesh pro. all my coils are stainless mesh vandy vape cut off spool.or nXFx stainless,what grades of stainless sheet from mesh compny do you buy?

So far most juices have been exceptional if not better on the topside. Today i changed over new rewick coil and on to my favorite cola bottle. I could not get a good taste up and down temps,or should i say it just didn't sing for me as it usually did.thought is this becouse of the digi flavour rather than the wotofo.

Any way i read somwhere that your watts on temp control are what takes you to selected tempreture,and how fast it reaches its setting, before fluctuating to maintain temp. I had been prev using 40 45 watts .reset it at 55w and temp and the juice is now bouncing how i like,just neeed to play and find my spot now.

My question if watts are low and a higher temp setting does it mean i am struggling to get the power up to the tempreture? Can anyone confirm or help me understand better.
John
Now i have been back playing still 55 w, changed to deg f ,now dropping temp and juice is coming good.so i think my theory on watts getting you to temp might be an answer in many.
John
Yep, you've realised that power is purely to get to temp asap. Low power/high temp setting means coil/mesh won't get to required temp. Using anything from 20% more power, compared to running same build in watts, means the mesh/coil hits temp almost instantly & power is then throttled to maintain that temp through the vape.
Mesh wise I use OFRF 316L on the Profile & Unity on DNA mods as personally I find them the best. Coil wise I prefer using NiFe30, far more resistance change means the mods read & react far quicker. All personal preference as everybody has their preferred set ups.

Thanks, could that also mean since getting the Dovpo i have felt it was going through battaries far quicker than the Aegeis, come to think i had the aegeis up about 55 w.
John

Thanks, could that also mean since getting the Dovpo i have felt it was going through battaries far quicker than the Aegeis, come to think i had the aegeis up about 55 w.
John
The Aegis might have a more efficient chip & be more consistent with power delivery, or the Dovpo has a higher cutoff voltage wise.

The Dovpo is now starting to perform with battery life quite good now, 66w ramp up in ss temp control and anywhere between 370f 500f juice dependant, getting about same as aegeis day and a half out a set.

Back
Top Bottom