Migrating reviews - test compatibility favour please

Does it display properly?

• Yes all looks normal.

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No it's a fuppin mess!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m supposed to be getting the jester in for review from healthcabin but it looks like they’re on backorder, and it’s already been delayed for months :(
Edit: actually looks like some of the colours went back in stock today :)

I think the general consensus on the Jester was that it was a bit crap :tongue: Different though.
Well I took the plunge and bought one, happy to report it's far from crap :)
It's a great all rounder, I bought the RBA (though it's actually an RDTA) which comes with both pod version, 1 for stock coils and another for RBA builds, the stock coil is a 0.5 ohm mesh and with adjustable airflow wide open it gives a damn good restrictive DTL, flavour chucker.

But the RDTA suits me even more, building is piss easy and I shoved a 1.4 ohm Kanthal 28AWG coil in it and it's made my day, even though there is no airflow adjustment its just right for a tightish MTL draw and flavour is even better.

It's not without it's flaws but they are minor, I will be reviewing it shortly.

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-1.jpg

Well I took the plunge and bought one, happy to report it's far from crap :)
It's a great all rounder, I bought the RBA (though it's actually an RDTA) which comes with both pod version, 1 for stock coils and another for RBA builds, the stock coil is a 0.5 ohm mesh and with adjustable airflow wide open it gives a damn good restrictive DTL, flavour chucker.

It’s not bad at all, is it? I’ve only got the stock coil in there so far, but it doesn’t look too tricky to put a build in. I don’t like that you can’t check your ohms, but presumably you have to trust the device to not fire it if there’s a problem somewhere. Not ideal, still, I like it so far too.

Back
Top Bottom