What's new

Safety On Mod Building

I was going to order all the bits to make a mod (well assemble its not really making) at the weekend but was struggling to find a pre cut enclosure as I have limited tools/no 3d printer but looking at this....why bother with a box [emoji16]

If you have a file you’d like printed email it over and I’ll do it for postage :)

If you have a file you’d like printed email it over and I’ll do it for postage :)
Thanks mate, got a couple I am looking at will ping one over to you when I have finally decided [emoji106]

Thanks mate, got a couple I am looking at will ping one over to you when I have finally decided [emoji106]

Whenever you’re ready! I only have limited amounts of colours though, neon yellow, black and a marble grey effect one :)

Just shout when you’re ready and I’ll stick it on to print one morning!

I was going to order all the bits to make a mod (well assemble its not really making) at the weekend but was struggling to find a pre cut enclosure as I have limited tools/no 3d printer but looking at this....why bother with a box [emoji16]
Shapeways have Runt boxes they print to order & Modmaker 3D mech squonk files to download.

Back
Top Bottom