What's new

BBC at it again

Its interesting that the emboldened text are words like pneumonia, respiratory failure, exploding, and six deaths- I call bullshit.

I cant speak for everyone but I would like to know what they are vaping and how often - this whole thing stinks to me. Its not even a well constructed lie but more of a glossy... yet ultimately half assed spread in mainstream media outlets with some punchy lines, inconclusive, coincidental, anecdotal evidence and numbers plucked out of thin air.

Here's an anecdote for you. In June I was in hospital for a rather nasty infection in my leg (not even slightly vaping related). I had a couple of chest X-rays during my stay. I went through them with the doctor in detail because it was a chance to see what the Vape ewas doing to my innards. There were nice sharp corners at the lower outer extremities of my lungs - indicating NO fluid build-up, No lesions, scarring or shadows and a nice fluffy mass around the heart showing the capillaries open, flush and blood filled with no restrictions at all. All A-OK. No concerns at all.

A previous Xray taken in 2011 was a different matter. Cloudy as fuck and fluid built up in the base of the Lungs - signs of heavy smoking that was KILLING ME.

I vape constantly and make up my own juice, and I've been on this for 5 years solid. I don't just feel ok - I am ok. Much better than the walking tar clogged ash tray that I was. This is why Trump backtracked and said he wasn't banning the tech but that counterfeit gear be kept off the market - but that can be said for everything available for sale.

perhaps a bit off topic - I'll try and get a picture posted of the X-ray so you can see my Lungs.

All this 'Vaping is killing people wholesale' and there are mysterious diseases emerging is a load of pony - in my case at least, but I'm convinced probably in yours too.

JP

Its interesting that the emboldened text are words like pneumonia, respiratory failure, exploding, and six deaths- I call bullshit.

I cant speak for everyone but I would like to know what they are vaping and how often - this whole thing stinks to me. Its not even a well constructed lie but more of a glossy... yet ultimately half assed spread in mainstream media outlets with some punchy lines, inconclusive, coincidental, anecdotal evidence and numbers plucked out of thin air.

Here's an anecdote for you. In June I was in hospital for a rather nasty infection in my leg (not even slightly vaping related). I had a couple of chest X-rays during my stay. I went through them with the doctor in detail because it was a chance to see what the Vape ewas doing to my innards. There were nice sharp corners at the lower outer extremities of my lungs - indicating NO fluid build-up, No lesions, scarring or shadows and a nice fluffy mass around the heart showing the capillaries open, flush and blood filled with no restrictions at all. All A-OK. No concerns at all.

A previous Xray taken in 2011 was a different matter. Cloudy as fuck and fluid built up in the base of the Lungs - signs of heavy smoking that was KILLING ME.

I vape constantly and make up my own juice, and I've been on this for 5 years solid. I don't just feel ok - I am ok. Much better than the walking tar clogged ash tray that I was. This is why Trump backtracked and said he wasn't banning the tech but that counterfeit gear be kept off the market - but that can be said for everything available for sale.

perhaps a bit off topic - I'll try and get a picture posted of the X-ray so you can see my Lungs.

All this 'Vaping is killing people wholesale' and there are mysterious diseases emerging is a load of pony - in my case at least, but I'm convinced probably in yours too.

JP

Wow that's great John!

Back
Top Bottom