What's new

Rta newbie

Hi i just purchased a rta dead rabbit tank at the weekend to go on my voopoo drag. Been using a aspire cleito 120 for a while now. But decided to take the plunge & get a rta & start by building my own. Thought i would i go for a rta because of the ease for when im at work. Cant wait to start building my own "wicks coils" do u think i will get more flavour from the rta than the aspire?

Check this out maybe will help?

As mentionted before you should see a lot of reviews and building guides on youtube! A tip from me if you want better flavor is to build the deadrabbit RTA with double coils and place them as much closer to the airflow as you can! Without touching the "bell" ofc! Enjoy mate!

When I first started building. I always found it hard to do my cotton correctly.
If you find it hard to push your cotton threw then you have to much. It will take a little time to know how much but now you will be able ways of vaping

Some rta's are hard to get right ,I'm a newbie and started with the original serpent with 4 ml tank,it's a single coil but it's very tall and thin,easy to build on but a nightmare to get it to vape for flavour plus if it's not wick'd properly it will leak,so I got a reload clone,very nice but I didn't give up on my serpent,it likes simple coils made from ss and the coil needs to be as close to the well as poss,if not in it without causing a short,,but other coils will work ,I found a way for mine,hope you get yours working to your satisfaction

I just got a dead rabbit rda amd the topside dual squonk. I figured if im gonna drip, may as well bottom feed. Im never touching my clieto ever again. Gave my aspire evo and my old mod to my wife.

I just got a dead rabbit rda amd the topside dual squonk. I figured if im gonna drip, may as well bottom feed. Im never touching my clieto ever again. Gave my aspire evo and my old mod to my wife.
Welcome to the rda world :)

I went for a Pico squeeze Squonker recently topped with a Vandy Vape V2 and it works great. I've been building for some time but I still get it occasionally wrong with the cotton! It takes a bit of trial and error to ultimately find the perfect setup for you. Try filming your builds so that you can review your cotton/wicking technique and then when you hit the one that makes you go WOW review the footage and try to replicate it each time! :)

Thought I’d pop this question in a coil thread!
Can you reverse wind 2 coils in a duel mod? ie: 1 coil clockwise 1 anti-clockwise? Or would this cause EMF problems?

Thought I’d pop this question in a coil thread!
Can you reverse wind 2 coils in a duel mod? ie: 1 coil clockwise 1 anti-clockwise? Or would this cause EMF problems?
Same wire, same wraps, same internal diameter, same resistance, no problem.
:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom