What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

@zouzounaki @instantlady they both turned up today.
MAnaged to get myself a rubbish nextera clone. No way to adjust the af - its just a large gap open to all the of 3 af choices. So that was pointless - but if they were ok I guess it would be great, was very easy to build and wick.
Dvarw (such a bugger to spell) Im pleased with so far. Weird way of wicking but ok once you get used to it. Flavour is great, I can see Im going to use this a lot
Turn the ultem part that’s inside, the bit the tip goes into. It must be able to move, the whole thing is just held together with o rings. It might just be a bit stiff. You could try taking the bits apart to get an idea how it works.

For me he nextera is much better than the dvarw. Speaking of which I need to empty my dvarw and put it away...

Turn the ultem part that’s inside, the bit the tip goes into. It must be able to move, the whole thing is just held together with o rings. It might just be a bit stiff. You could try taking the bits apart to get an idea how it works.
It wouldnt move at all by hand so gently tried with the pliers and its worked. Thanks :) I need to be a bit more unforgiving with new tanks - I'm always worried about breaking them.
Cheers both, Ive got a nice little mtl range to choose from now.

Back
Top Bottom