What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

Well we know vapers like a matchy matchy set up and I think the EVL reaper v3 will be aesthetically pleasing enough for me to sit and vape contently

My ocd doesn't like a square top tanks on a pipe, it doesn't flow to the stem.

Last edited:
My ocd doesn't like a square top tanks on a pipe, it doesn't flow to the stem.

For me a black Nautilus 2 is my front runner for a black stem on a bent because of the visual flow (it's just irritating they've added an extra 1mm to the 2s)...

I use the Kangertech Aero mini on one of my Kamrys...looks the part, being a 16mm tank. Works better than the Nauty mini imo...as the coils last ages in them. You do need a eGO/510 adaptor to connect to the bowl tho.

DSCF2694.JPG

As for my other pipes..well..i'm still playing around with different set ups..but the Doggystyle & Serpent Mini, both look good on the Musgrave pipe from Stu.

Can't find the right one to go on the Sting i picked up from Stu again. Being the shape it is..that one is gunna need some good thinking about!

Last edited:
I use the Kangertech Aero mini on one of my Kamrys...looks the part, being a 16mm tank. Works better than the Nauty mini imo...as the coils last ages in them. You do need a eGO/510 adaptor to connect to the bowl tho.

View attachment 192645

As for my oter pies..well..i'm still playing around with different set ups..but the Doggystyle & Serpent Mini, both look good on the Musgrave pipe from Stu.

Can't find the right one to go on the Sting i picked up from Stu again. Being the shape it is..that one is gunna need some good thinking about!
Put a pic of sting up, maybe we can give you some ideas.

It's interesting what people find works. Most of my favourite tanks I don't find work well on a pipe stem - in particular RDTAs like the Corolla, Nectar, Fodi F2 and Vapefly Galaxies RDTA. The fact that pipes tilt the tank most of the time tends to mean that half your cotton doesn't get properly saturated. So I don't recommend them ........ ;)

Im finding stock coils are working better.
Yep, I don't have any issues with regular RTAs either. Though I do find the ones with a tendency to leak do so even more on an e-pipe. My most-used tank on the pipes is still a Doggy clone, mainly because it's so very reliably leak-proof. Even all day in a pocket.

Yep, I don't have any issues with regular RTAs either. Though I do find the ones with a tendency to leak do so even more on an e-pipe. My most-used tank on the pipes is still a Doggy clone, mainly because it's so very reliably leak-proof. Even all day in a pocket.
You keep a pipe in your pocket???

Back
Top Bottom