What's new

Geek Vape Flint query

Deaf Vaper

Veteran
Haya apes, how do's?

My brother brought a coupla mod kits to me, from a friend of his, for me to have a look at. The first was a battered Coolfire mod with a duff chip...so that's had it.

But the 2nd one, is the tiniest dinkiest little thing i've seen yet...the deminutive Geek Vape Flint pen mod. I gather this a relatively new mod.....but i know nothing about it. I can't work out what's wrong with it, as it fires fine. Except, for a snapped off drip tip. I've managed to get the reminants out..and was looking to see if a replacement is available. I can't find one anywhere. The drip tip for this mod, isn't a standard 510 size..it's much smaller...so just wondering if anybody knows where a new one can be sourced?

I've had a look on Geek Vape's main site...couldn't find a ny spares for it, bar coils.

:anyone:

Cheers.

Last edited:
So only a new tank would be the solution i presume, assuming one can bought seperately from the mod?

Only place I've seen the tank was fasttech was near enough half the price of a new kit

It's looking that way and I have seen them being sold separately.

Only place I've seen the tank was fasttech was near enough half the price of a new kit

Yeah, so i've seen. But these things sell for around £20 new..so hardly worth it imo. Oh well..thought i'd ask...but it's not my mod..so not my problem!

I'll pass the info on to the owner, cheers chaps.

Haya apes, how do's?

My brother brought a coupla mod kits to me, from a friend of his, for me to have a look at. The first was a battered Coolfire mod with a duff chip...so that's had it.

But the 2nd one, is the tiniest dinkiest little thing i've seen yet...the deminutive Geek Vape Flint pen mod. I gather this a relatively new mod.....but i know nothing about it. I can't work out what's wrong with it, as it fires fine. Except, for a snapped off drip tip. I've managed to get the reminants out..and was looking to see if a replacement is available. I can't find one anywhere. The drip tip for this mod, isn't a standard 510 size..it's much smaller...so just wondering if anybody knows where a new one can be sourced?

I've had a look on Geek Vape's main site...couldn't find a ny spares for it, bar coils.

:anyone:

Cheers.
I know zero about any of that. But have not seen or heard from you for a while so, :hello:
And how about the Magpie's huh!? Premiership material or what?

I know zero about any of that. But have not seen or heard from you for a while so, :hello:
And how about the Magpie's huh!? Premiership material or what?

Heya @Tazz, yeh been busy doing stuff outside, while the weather is nice....summer is finally on it's way. Got a big job about to start in the garden..so busy prepping for that. Last year, icouldn't get anything done...whilst sat around me bum recovering from 3 strokes and 2 cataracts ops! So this year, i'm catching up!

Enjoying the AFL season so far...been a few surprises, nice to see the Lions performing well, so far....and the Pies..i was expecting to do well. But wasn't expecting the Cats to run away with it though!

Kinda feeling smug..cos my galorious Giants have so far, been the only team to beat the pesky Cats...meow! :)

Last edited:
Heya @Tazz, yeh been busy doing stuff outside, while the weather is nice....summer is finally on it's way. Got a big job about to start in the garden..so busy prepping for that. Last year, icouldn't get anything done...whilst sat around me bum recovering from 3 strokes and 2 cataracts ops! So this year, i'm catching up!

Enjoying the AFL season so far...been a few surprises, nice to see the Lions performing well, so far....and the Pies..i was expecting to do well. But wasn't expecting the Cats to run away with it though!

Kinda feeling smug..cos my galouris Giants..have so far, been the only team to beat the pasky cats...meow! :)
Yeah, those darn Cats, just like real ones have nine lives. Look beat then out come the claws. It's been a good start to the season though hasn't it.
Wow mate, had no idea you went through all that though. Sounds like you did a Geelong Cats job though mate, brought out the claws and clawed your way back on top of it all. :thumbup:
Getting cold here now, some rain here and there.
Stay well mate and look after yourself. Go the Pies! :18:
Oh, hows the tipping going? Im hopeless at it and gave up. :sleepy:

Crikey..the Suns are having a good go at the puddy cats now! 3rd term, all tied up on 50 points a piece, who'd have thunk it?!

Back
Top Bottom