What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

These are my current ones, in order of purchase. The T20S on the left was the one that got me off smoking back in January 2018 and is still going strong. Next is the Jacvapour Series B DNA75 with the Cthulu Hastur Mini. Next, a Pico 75 with a True tank. Next yet another Pico 75 with a True tank (but in black!) and my latest purchase is an Ultex T80 with a Hastur 3.5 (still trying to get the airflow and coil right on this one. So many options!)
20190525_213913.jpeg

These are my current ones, in order of purchase. The T20S on the left was the one that got me off smoking back in January 2018 and is still going strong. Next is the Jacvapour Series B DNA75 with the Cthulu Hastur Mini. Next, a Pico 75 with a True tank. Next yet another Pico 75 with a True tank (but in black!) and my latest purchase is an Ultex T80 with a Hastur 3.5 (still trying to get the airflow and coil right on this one. So many options!) View attachment 192671
That's a rather fine looking collection there. :)

I'm sure you don't give a stuff what I think ....... but I approve! :2thumbsup:

Hastur 3.5 (still trying to get the airflow and coil right on this one. So many options!)

I'd suggest going with the second smallest air jet hole (1.6mm I think)
then closing down the Air Flow Control Ring quite a lot - almost closed of completely
and go from there - it is a bit more airy than the True & others, but flavour is better imho

These are my current ones, in order of purchase. The T20S on the left was the one that got me off smoking back in January 2018 and is still going strong. Next is the Jacvapour Series B DNA75 with the Cthulu Hastur Mini. Next, a Pico 75 with a True tank. Next yet another Pico 75 with a True tank (but in black!) and my latest purchase is an Ultex T80 with a Hastur 3.5 (still trying to get the airflow and coil right on this one. So many options!) View attachment 192671
A superb collection indeed.
This is what I love about forums. As time goes on, knowledge is shared and you see a collection like this from start without a bad choice.
As fuctifino said. It's tempting to go with 1mm choice as after all... we love mtl but the next size up works better on this atty for me with the airflow ring restricted. Goes against logic but it works.

I'd suggest going with the second smallest air jet hole (1.6mm I think)
then closing down the Air Flow Control Ring quite a lot - almost closed of completely
and go from there - it is a bit more airy than the True & others, but flavour is better imho
Cheers, i did try the 1.6 first but it seemed too airy, even with the airflow closed. Then tried the 1.0 and it's now too tight, even with the airflow totally open! Maybe i am just too fussy [emoji1]. Alternatively, I understand there is another set of inserts that can be bought with different options so maybe I could try those.

A superb collection indeed.
This is what I love about forums. As time goes on, knowledge is shared and you see a collection like this from start without a bad choice.
As fuctifino said. It's tempting to go with 1mm choice as after all... we love mtl but the next size up works better on this atty for me with the airflow ring restricted. Goes against logic but it works.
Well if I haven't made a bad choice a large amount of the credit for that does indeed go to this forum. It has been an invaluable source of inspiration and advice over my vaping journey. Cheers everyone! [emoji2]

Cheers, i did try the 1.6 first but it seemed too airy, even with the airflow closed. Then tried the 1.0 and it's now too tight, even with the airflow totally open! Maybe i am just too fussy [emoji1]. Alternatively, I understand there is another set of inserts that can be bought with different options so maybe I could try those.

yup has a 1.2, 1.4 as well as 2 tiny holes or 3 tiny tiny hole inserts

alternatively, try the 1.6 but tape one of the two air slots up or cover with finger for tighter draw
similar to making the T20s a bit tighter by taping one of the two air holes up

might be worth a shot, I've just accepted it is just a little bit more airy than some other tanks, but flavour is spot on
all tanks produce their own type or somehow different/uniqueness of vape compared to other tanks
The True to me seems not quite as pronounced flavour on draw as Hastur, but still good
it is a tighter draw on True, not bad flavour, but upon exhaling virtually no flavour and a bit dryer exhale
Hastur, good flavour on both inhale and on the exhale with a slightly moister vape than the True

So I guess these tanks seem to vape slightly differently to each other
just a question which yu prefer or floats your boat & as nowt is perfect, which one you can live with & prefer
any of your tanks will do, they are some nice tanks in your collection, just perfect for a bit of rotation now n then

Back
Top Bottom