What's new

MCR 101 flash sale

I read somewhere that they stopped trading a while ago, I have a genny of theirs which is a nice atty, pity they stopped operating as they had good stuff at very reasonable prices.
Yes, it's a real shame they stopped. I have a couple of bits, be wonderful to find some more or a stash of new old stock. If anyone stumbles on anything be happy to hear. :)

Yes, it's a real shame they stopped. I have a couple of bits, be wonderful to find some more or a stash of new old stock. If anyone stumbles on anything be happy to hear. :)
You could try a WTB on the vintage vape gear b/s/t faceache group. I got a pair of 101 tubes from there a while back for a decent price

You could try a WTB on the vintage vape gear b/s/t faceache group. I got a pair of 101 tubes from there a while back for a decent price
There was a lead on a post from last year of some new old mcr303 v1, did make an enquiry. :) Yes the tubes are great and have one or two, would love a smiley button but they keep eluding me!I Ilike Vintage, good group.

Is there anywhere to find an mcr303 mk2 still? Vain hope I know but...

I bought something a few years ago, it’s buried in my pile of vape stuff, not sure if it’s what u r after. Sorting out my vape shit pile is so far taking 2 years. I blame @Mawsley and my laziness but if it’s what u r after then I might find it in the next few months

I bought something a few years ago, it’s buried in my pile of vape stuff, not sure if it’s what u r after. Sorting out my vape shit pile is so far taking 2 years. I blame @Mawsley and my laziness but if it’s what u r after then I might find it in the next few months

Cheers @Jimmydids

Back
Top Bottom