What's new

Vape Jam 2019

That's disappointing. After last year I was hoping they'd revitalised it, but obviously not.

All the big UK vendors were missing last year, and I guess it's not surprising - it must be a pain for them to get in and out of East London, and with Expo just a month away and easier to get to it's no contest.

Ok I expected it too be quieter then Saturday but still, yeah there was some new startups a couple where very good, but be honest there was nothing there I wanted to see or people I wanted to reach out to. Apparently yesterday was busy, a few stalls if you like; mentioned the days this year not great. All the way round I heard people saying how quite it was. I spent about 1 1/2 hours before I had enough of the boredom and 1/2 was sitting down resting. It felt very small not been to others so dont know if that’s the normal size or not.

Everyone on the stall / stands were as you would expect helpful and very friendly

It was definetly very quiet and small, walked round the whole thing and tasted a lot of the juice within 2 hours today, bought a couple of Mods that were a good price, but otherwise not a great expo, very disappointed, nothing new or unique juice wise

A lot more nic salts and CBD then last year, but overall if you aint got a ticket don't bother buying one.

Most juice prices were

Kilo - £15 50ml or 2 for £20
Momo - £6 50ml
Alpha Labs £1.75 50ml
Charlie Chalk Dust - £6 50ml

Most 50ml were in the £5-£8 50-100ml range

Not a lot of hardware at all

Back
Top Bottom