What's new

How much juice

I used to vape about 10ml of 12mg a day when I first switched. 5ml in the day, 5ml in the evening.

Vape what you need to to keep you off the fags, it's all that matters,

I don't think the amount of juice you consume is really an issue as long as you tailor your nicotine strength to your particular need, i.e. if you suddenly find yourself preferring a higher power level and consequently get through more juice, drop your nic strength accordingly.

I vape about 12 ml a day at 6 mg thinking of going bk up to round 9 or 12. Think 60 ml a week is fine. Can always up ur nic a lil if you wanna cut down how much you vape.

Wow, I 'only' vape about 2-3 ml a day but at 18. I thought I was vaping a lot (slight panic order last night when I realised I only had 5ml of CV strawberry delight to last me 2 weeks)
I chain vape so much less than on 12, but am looking forward to the day I can drop to 6. Baby steps though....

When I gave up the cigs i think I was MTL on 32mg nic! quickly dropped down to 3mg though.
I'm on about 20 ml juice a day now

Wow, I 'only' vape about 2-3 ml a day but at 18. I thought I was vaping a lot (slight panic order last night when I realised I only had 5ml of CV strawberry delight to last me 2 weeks)
I chain vape so much less than on 12, but am looking forward to the day I can drop to 6. Baby steps though....

When I gave up the cigs i think I was MTL on 32mg nic! quickly dropped down to 3mg though.
I'm on about 20 ml juice a day now

Yeah see I vape less when my nic level is higher too. When I was vaping 18 nic I was only vaping around 4 to 6 ml a day max

I was practically chain vaping when i first came off the stinkies....i think this is pretty par for the course...till things settle down. I started at 12mgs in my MTL tanks, & 6mgs in my DTL tanks...and i still am for the most part. My consuption is somewhat less, i probably get through about 4ml/day with MTling...and maybe 5-10mls DTLing. I'm getting all the nic i need from that, but everybody is different.

I've seen some folks post that they can get through 200mls a day, so i don't think you've got much to worry about @Jonsquonk!

Just keep on tooting, and hopefully you'll soon stop the smoking, mate!

Good luck! :)2:goodluck:

I was practically chain vaping when i first came off the stinkies....i think this is pretty par for the course...till things settle down. I started at 12mgs in my MTL tanks, & 6mgs in my DTL tanks...and i still am for the most part. My consuption is somewhat less, i probably get through about 4ml/day with MTling...and maybe 5-10mls DTLing. I'm getting all the nic i need from that, but everybody is different.

I've seen some folks post that they can get through 200mls a day, so i don't think you've got much to worry about @Jonsquonk!

Just keep on tooting, and hopefully you'll soon stop the smoking, mate!

Good luck! :)2:goodluck:
200ml, thats small knob syndrome.

Wow. I can't believe how much some of you are getting through :11: I was a bit worried that mine had gone up to about 100ml a week since I got my Kylin. I don't see how it would be sustainable without DIY eliquid.

Back
Top Bottom