What's new

Kylin v2 UK version- WT actual F?

And the moral of the story is. Do not buy tanks from B&M Shops and the UK. I tend to buy stuff from the place where they are actually made. China. Makes a bit of sense really, I have two Kylin V2’s. And both of them never came with a shitty plastic tank.

UPDATE! Long story short, 'at no extra cost to [my]self', they will be providing me with a proper pyrex tube when they are in stock tomorrow.

And the moral of the story is. Do not buy tanks from B&M Shops and the UK. I tend to buy stuff from the place where they are actually made. China. Makes a bit of sense really, I have two Kylin V2’s. And both of them never came with a shitty plastic tank.

Yeah, I am kind of coming around to this, sadly. I occasionally have a little flutter in the B&Ms partly for the instant gratification but partly to help 'do my bit' for UK vaping, but I think I'm back on the Fasttech train.

UPDATE! Long story short, 'at no extra cost to [my]self', they will be providing me with a proper pyrex tube when they are in stock tomorrow.

Yeah, I am kind of coming around to this, sadly. I occasionally have a little flutter in the B&Ms partly for the instant gratification but partly to help 'do my bit' for UK vaping, but I think I'm back on the Fasttech train.

Still shocking they thought they could sell it as it was not functioning, clowns.
Glad you got it sorted!

Back
Top Bottom