What's new

Pipes

Ah well here we go :)
Deposit Paid and now I have a lengthy wait :)
Hopefully see it sometime June or July. Have to admit that I am really excited about this one, just hope it will be what I expected

Ah well here we go :)
Deposit Paid and now I have a lengthy wait :)
Hopefully see it sometime June or July. Have to admit that I am really excited about this one, just hope it will be what I expected
Cmon cmon Rob give us a clue. [emoji6]
Puma Dedek??

Lets just say that comms are a complete nightmare as my Russian is non existent and his English is not better :(
No, not another Puma :)

The countdown clock has started.

Paying off the credit card...then this is so happening

439CD649-D5DF-484D-9DB1-2DED0FF218D0.jpeg

Old Skool Kangertech tank, the Aero Mini, i was giving away, but then got a eGo to 510 adaptor, and screwed it to me Kamry....doesn't look bad. Bit topple heavy with the metal sleeve on it, but stands well with the pyrex tube & stem. Stock stem 510 fitting doesn't quite go all the way in though. Looks neatish though, gunna fire it up and see how it performs.

DSCF2595.JPG
DSCF2591.JPG

Old Skool Kangertech tank, the Aero Mini, i was giving away, but then got a eGo to 510 adaptor, and screwed it to me Kamry....doesn't look bad. Bit topple heavy with the metal sleeve on it, but stands well with the pyrex tube & stem. Stock stem 510 fitting doesn't quite go all the way in though. Looks neatish though, gunna fire it up and see how it performs.

View attachment 187878 View attachment 187879
I used to use Aerotank and Protank minis on my old Kamrys! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom