What's new

Have you got fatter since you started vaping?

Can't stand them. I have my haggis with chips* and beans**.

* Oven chips because I'm not allowed to use the deep fat fryer after the first bottle of wine any more.***

** The new low salt, reduced sugar ones.***

*** I've just realised that, compared to my demographic peer group, a health freak!
Blimey - you are. You'll be wearing Jesus boots next! :D

I did put on a stone but have since lost a stone n a bit. I put it down to my Diabetes, i am type one so always been quite skinny and i seem to gain weight then lose it again all the time. I was 8 stone 20 odd years ago but was ill due to the insulin i was on not working. I got upto 11 stone about a yaer and half ago but back to 9 n half again now i am 5ft 7 so i look about right even though i am in the later years of my 40's

Nope but I do loads in the gym, eat a low carb, ketogenic diet and stay off the booze and all junk food. Only sugar i ever consume is in my e juice.

I didn't put.on weight from vaping although after loosing the big dog last year I probably packed a few too many pounds on over winter so food has been dialed back and exercise picked up (much to the poor old little dog's dismay). Soon be back to my normal self.
Actually I often pack on a couple of pounds over winter and Loose it in spring. Never really thought of it.

I didn't put.on weight from vaping although after loosing the big dog last year I probably packed a few too many pounds on over winter so food has been dialed back and exercise picked up (much to the poor old little dog's dismay). Soon be back to my normal self.
Actually I often pack on a couple of pounds over winter and Loose it in spring. Never really thought of it.
If it helps, we do the same ........ and so (in a smaller way, obvs) do all the cats. :)

I definitely put weight on since I stopped smoking.
Do I blame vaping...no.
I blame the eating.

i thankyou

266834_7224_9.jpg

ive put on a stone since i started, but then again i needed to gain weight & im still nibbling through out the day & have my main meal around 7ish most days.

Back
Top Bottom