What's new

Premade Coils

I’ll have to have a play around then.... Stock coils are not really an opportunity me so need to get my head around it... Thanks chaps :2thumbsup:

So requires slight higher wattage to get it going right
Generally the more metal there is the more power they'll need.

If you look at the ones you have youll notice some have an outer wrap of 38g or 40g.
The thinner outer wraps help greatly with ramp up so will reduce the amount of power needed.

For example if youve got 2 inner cores of 26 guage and an outer wrap of 36 or 38g it will heat up much quicker than 2 inner cores of 26g with an outer wrap of 32g.

And is it also best to try and have 10awg between the core wires and the wrap?? Read that on here by quite a few people saying it.

I’ll have to have a play around then.... Stock coils are not really an opportunity me so need to get my head around it... Thanks chaps :2thumbsup:
I have used the geek vape ones you have before, and they work well, you said you will be using them in single coil rda or rta, try the 0.4 ohm ones, about 28-35 watts and you should get a decent vape from that...

You can buy a wheel of coils, 8 to 10 different styles that will give you a good variety to see what you like.
Premade coils are so cheap, I use them in nearly all of my DTL builds. I wrap my own coils for MTL because they are easy to wrap and I can play with diameter and wraps. I don't think brand really matters.

I use the coilolgy coils. They are really good. I find SS316 better. Right now I have a duel coil setup in my drop rda. I have been vaping them for about 4 days and vaping around 70w

I could never get the geekvape coils to give a good vape in single coil format. But that maybe down to the fact i was using a single battery mech squonker. However in dual coil mode on a regulated mod i used the 0.4ohm coils on both a limitless rdta and a manta rta and the flavour was very good. I got the best flavour out of my manta rta with these coils.

The coilology tri core fused clapton where really good in single coil mode on my wasp nano and entheon rda. It helped that i had a regulated squonk so could put 4.2v through the coils all the time. But i really enjoyed the flavour with the coils. Unfortunately i dont know about the others as i havent tried them yet. I purchased a 7in1 pack of coilology coils and have only been able to try 2 different coils so far

Back
Top Bottom