What's new

Warning regarding CBDmods.co.uk

Seven

Initiate
Hi folks,

I feel obligated to warn any existing and potential new customers of cbdmods.co.uk

Full relevant evidence and contact history will be forthcoming so please bear with me, im writing this on my phone at this time.

Some serious issues have come to light regarding the advertised products.

I myself purchased 2 bottles of e-liquid CBD from them from their 3-X range on the 30th of October.

I recently met a gentleman who is not only a business owner but also a manufacturer of CBD products in the United States and I told him about the company I got my product from.
When I described the product he immediately raised his suspicions regarding it, suggesting the product is almost certainly not as advertised and provided photographs of what a product of that description should look like and provided an official Certificate of Analysis.

I have been in contact with cbdmods.co.uk on twitter and after the initial conversation I was blocked by them.
Not a good sign.

I have since attempted to continue communication via email.

I have also contacted a member of the Cannabis Trade Association UK and am seeking advice from them also.

As I said, I'll go into more detail when I can so please treat this as an initial warning of potential issue.

Thanks folks!

First update:

Here is the initial conversation with cbdmods.co.uk

Disclaimer:
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181210-164755_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20181210-164755_Twitter.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited by a moderator:
E097E63F-97E2-4483-90FA-DF9B6CC9803E.jpeg
Definitely a con or mis selling I think..they have reviews that they link you to on amazon yet they have not a single sale on amazon..nor any products for sale on there..
Selling hemp based products non state they contain any sort of CBD..it may be in their name but not in any of the products or say it’s in there..but by all accounts they have a decent reputation I’ve been reading...

Last edited:
View attachment 180105 Definitely a con or mis selling I think..they have reviews that they link you to on amazon yet they have not a single sale on amazon..nor any products for sale on there..
Selling hemp based products non state they contain any sort of CBD..it may be in their name but not in any of the products
They started off as Amazon sellers, but Amazon pulled there listings or something. They did actually sell via Amazon at one point. (As @Rob can clarify)

Although watching eagerly to see the details of what the actual issue is. Intrigued myself as a customer.

They started off as Amazon sellers, but Amazon pulled there listings or something. They did actually sell via Amazon at one point. (As @Rob can clarify)

Although watching eagerly to see the details of what the actual issue is. Intrigued myself as a customer.

You and me both mate.

Tagging myself in for updates.

Use CBDMods for both my other halves Sciatica and also my Father-in-law's Parkinsons. Works very well for them both so... I'll wait and see

To put it bluntly I found cbd mods stuff to be shite, and it was wrongly advertised as mg when in fact it was mcg.

Last edited:
im sorry but this cbd oil in the uk is a con
you tube water soluble can**** oil and it will show you ow to make your own with all the bits in it to do what you want and what it should look like
we are seeing a boom in it the same as when ecigs became popular a few years ago and peps are in it for the pennies
the sooner it is regulated properly and the diff is shown between uk cbd and the american stuff the better

Back
Top Bottom