What's new

Gp pro drippers

Pm me Toby if you are struggling, I've got a spare you can have. [emoji106]

Really appreciate the offer. I'll have a check through all my gear to see if I can find something. But if I have no luck I'd love to take you up on your offer. [emoji106]

But on closer inspection I've discovered it is missing a grub screw, and with none in the spares bag. Disappointed is an understatement.. [emoji45]View attachment 178057
That's pish Toby, but should be easily rectified hopefully - very generous of you @Jon The Vape :)

In other news, I've found a squonk pin that fits WOOP WOOP! Tried the one from my Psyclone Kryten and it's just about perfect - the GP's insulator is a tight fit but it goes on. It protrudes a wee bit more than the standard pin but screws down on my mods okay and squonks perfectly :) Although I'm yet to put a build in the GP to check it fires okay.

Only thing is I'm now short of a squonk pin for the Kryten lol! I'll do some digging and see if I can find the correct specs for the Kryten pin.

That's pish Toby, but should be easily rectified hopefully - very generous of you @Jon The Vape :)

In other news, I've found a squonk pin that fits WOOP WOOP! Tried the one from my Psyclone Kryten and it's just about perfect - the GP's insulator is a tight fit but it goes on. It protrudes a wee bit more than the standard pin but screws down on my mods okay and squonks perfectly :) Although I'm yet to put a build in the GP to check it fires okay.

Only thing is I'm now short of a squonk pin for the Kryten lol! I'll do some digging and see if I can find the correct specs for the Kryten pin.
That's great mate. Glad you found one that fits [emoji106]

It's a very versatile deck. It will take a pair of fat claptons for a higher watts build right to a pair of kanthal micro coils for a 0.9 ohm mtl vape. Choice is yours. I've currently got a pair of 1.8 ohm 32 awg kanthal coils in coming out at 0.9 ohm with half the small holes airflow open
Cheers. I've just built it with dual brochrome @ .23 ohms and it's really good. Although I'm hoping it's not just auto-suggestion. I'll try an mtl build later and see how that goes. Early impressions are tip top though [emoji106]

That's great mate. Glad you found one that fits [emoji106]
Aye, fair cheered me up as I was rather pissed off about it yesterday - GP still hasn't responded to my message about it, I'll be putting in a PP claim to get my €5 back!

Have also contacted the guy at Psyclone mods for the spec of the BF pin for the Kryten so others can source a BF pin in the UK.

Aye, fair cheered me up as I was rather pissed off about it yesterday - GP still hasn't responded to my message about it, I'll be putting in a PP claim to get my €5 back!

Have also contacted the guy at Psyclone mods for the spec of the BF pin for the Kryten so others can source a BF pin in the UK.
The Dead Rabbit bf pin fits [emoji106] could probably do with a slightly shallower insulater but it works just fine. Should be quite easy to source too [emoji16]

The Dead Rabbit bf pin fits [emoji106] could probably do with a slightly shallower insulater but it works just fine. Should be quite easy to source too [emoji16]
Sorry, pics
20181116_103134.jpeg
20181116_103146.jpeg

No reply from GP but got a tracking number in an hour or so ago with the reference BF pin, so it appears I'm getting the one I ordered after all :)

Unfortunately no word back from Psyclone mods with the specs yet.

Hi @Banjostring was the dead rabbit bf pin from the 22mm or 24mm dead rabbit or are they the same? Modmaker has BF pins for the Dead rabbit, I presume the 24mm version. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom